Wood Farm Adventure

Woodland Walk

 

 

In historical times the woods that encompass Wood Farm were commonly known as The Wood of Greth.

Being originally owned by the Norman Baron Bertram De Verndun the woods were mainly used for hunting and timber.

Their outstanding beauty meant the woods were a popular haunt by the local monks from the nearby Croxden Abbey as well as the local Norman Barons.

 

Recent Videos

2205 views - 0 comments
1383 views - 0 comments