Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to the Forums > Faceball 2000 world championship

Alex
Site Owner

Ok.

Some of you may know about my Faceball 2000 obsession.  I had FB2K as a wee lad and it was sick.  It is one of the original fps, as it was released on the original Gameboy.  Anywho, apparently the game can be played with 16 players and 16 game boys and 16 cartridges.  

Well, I have amassed a decent collections of game boys, colors, pockets, sps, and gbas.  I have several copies for the game.

Now, I would have assumed that someone would have tried this before.  But no, I cannot find any documented proof that there was been a 16 player gamer.  There have been people talking about it, some articles or blogs of people wanting to do doubt no definitive hard proof.  

Hre is what I need... Another 6 copies of the game or so. Cheap Gameboy sps ( they have rechargeable batteries which makes everything easier) or the original brick, as they have the large Gameboy port.  

I need original Gameboy link cables, and also the gb to original 

Ppg has the game for 3.95, I bought all the cheaper, under 6 bucks shipped, and I am looking for the cables and such.  If you guys have or find any of that stuff, I would e very interested in trading for something that I have..

Thanks!

June 21, 2012 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

I'll be on the lookout sir. Will check around the area here.

--

This silence is deafening......

June 21, 2012 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Actually I was incorrect.

It appears I need the original Gameboy big ol brick ones.  They don't seem to play nicely.  So far I haz a 4 player game going.  I am going to see if I can add one Gameboy at a time, or what the deal is...

I have been paying about 3-5 bucks per game, and about 10 per Gameboy.  I would be happy to reimburse, or trade...

June 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

I need to come up north to find good deals like that, down in the south suburbs, everything is expensive.

--

This silence is deafening......

June 26, 2012 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

With a heavy heart, I believe it is not possible to play more than 4 players at a time.  More on this with video.....

June 27, 2012 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.