Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to the Forums > VGS 2012

chany60126

Glad you liked the DVDs, Bozz. The guy hasn't come out with a new DVD recently which is why I chose a different prize.

You can order Volume One here: http://www.turboviews.com/ Look for the order button.

--

Plok for the SNES, go play it NOW.

May 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Sweet!! Thank you sir!! I'm actually planning on picking up a few AES and TG-16 games in June, these DVD's will help with my selections.

--

This silence is deafening......

May 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

That's good to hear! His series really inspired me to collect for this awesome system. I am pretty close to completing my turbo chip collection.

I hope you do pick some more of those games in June. I am good on AES carts for a while, unless the VGS sways me otherwise. LOL!

--

May 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

It has a funny way of doing that, doesn't it? I saw one of those converters for Japanese to English for the TG-16, but the guy wanted like $130, is that good now?

--

May 25, 2012 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

$130 is too much for a PC Engine converter. If you can get one for around $75, then go for it.

--

May 25, 2012 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Okay cool, thank you for the insight sir.

--

May 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

It is official, I just got a booth!

June 5, 2012 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Nice!

--

June 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan Iacovelli

alex you want #15

--

Dan Iacovelli
 AVC Online:

VGS Website

June 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Sure!

June 6, 2012 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan Iacovelli

ok  I;ll update the site

--

Dan Iacovelli
 AVC Online:

VGS Website

June 6, 2012 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

b45r

Hey guys, I'm bringing a lot to the table for VGS. I'd prefer not to come home with anything but $$$. If it does not sell at VGS, its going to ebay. Earthbound is coming, along with all 14 NTSC games for the virtual boy with the system. Also the Magnavox Odyssey 1...to name some of the more sought after stuff. Over 60 systems and over 700 different games. I've collected for years but find myself only playing the newer games these days. Im baseing my prices off ebay but am asking much lower ;).  Some stuff is proving hard to price. I'm also finding empty boxes for some atari 2600 and Odyssey 2 games that I have no game for. Should I bring them?

June 7, 2012 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Hey Morgan, and welcome to the forums! Sounds like you've got a lot of awesome stuff there! As far as the empty boxes are concerned, I'd bring them, but maybe don't have them displayed on the table so that you can display your systems and games. If you see people interested in Atari or Odyssey games then you can mention the boxes.

-Armando

--

June 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

Would anyone be interested in playing Star Wars Battlefront II? I had a old school LAN party a few weeks ago and we had lots of fun playing SW Battlefront with 4 tvs and 4xboxs. I was thinking maybe bringing an Xbox LAN party to VGS might be fun?

or perhaps a Dreamcast table? Ive got 5 Dreamcasts sitting around

June 7, 2012 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan Iacovelli

we could use a dreamcast table chrono it will have to be in main room unless we could put you in the deli e-mail me

--

Dan Iacovelli
 AVC Online:

VGS Website

June 7, 2012 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

b45r

Hey Armando, +1 up for you for being so helpful with our emails. I found you guys off craigslist. I like the idea of VGS. I hope I can attend next year to just  view and play. All I play now days is the Xbox 360. So I'm already looking forward to a whole day of vintage gaming. Super Smash Bros N64 anyone? As for the boxes I shall bring them.

June 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

I have star wars battlefield 1/2 (ps2)... Can we do 4 ps2 as well? I can probably bring an exbizzle fo shizzle.

June 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan Iacovelli

I'm waiting to hear back from another  jagfest guy so I want to  limit the game area for now(if we get more then an extra jaguar(say 2 0r 3 more) then I'll move them to deli to make room for other systems.

--

Dan Iacovelli
 AVC Online:

VGS Website

June 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

I am sure we will have no problem filling up the gameroom with systems. The problem will be having enough TVs, especially since we won't have those LCD tvs from Tom to use like in the past. Unless somebody is willing to go to Crystal Lake and get them... My car will be filled to the max with stuff unfortunately.

--

June 8, 2012 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

I probably won't get a chance to go and pick up Toms tv's, and my vehicle is full too. it would be good to have an extra xbox on hand in case mine goes on the fritz.

--

June 12, 2012 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.