Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Any Trading? > System Time!

Alex
Site Owner

OK,

Here goes the System for trade thread....

I think I just replaced my 60gb with another 60gb...

So, I should have an 80GB Phat, never opened, with sixaxis, and cables for sale or trade....

I have a couple systems  ( nes, snes, genesis, etc), but I think I need some cables for genesis, and snes,.....

March 29, 2012 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

backwards compatible PS3?

March 29, 2012 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

NOPE!

But the guy who sold it to me told me it was.  So there is that....

March 29, 2012 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

It is always fun buying stuff sight unseen from people you don't know... The really annoying part is the guy is quoted as saying 

" ...And that's odd it says so on box...defect??? I have the box in basement"

To which, I was like, Yo lemme get the box, Ill come by and get that other controller, I will come and pick it up, (even though it is a bit of a trek)... I knew he was full of shit when he gave it to me, and he was like, "Oh, I have an extra dualshock I could just give you, and I am like "F*** YES!!!!!, I love free dualshocks!!", and he was like "Oh, I can just stop by and give it to you" And Im all "dude I am kinda far, you are going to drive to me and bring me a dualshock?, and hes like "Yeah, or I can give my brother gas money to go there", and I am internally rolling my eyes... I am like, why don't we just go to your house, it is right by here, I will even give you an extra $10 to get the controller now, and he made some other bs up...

And I met him by a grocery store "by his house", in the pouring rain... So, I understandably did not have much time to inspect...

Ah, the joys of craigslist!

BONUS POST:

I found a double bass pedal for drums (just now) that I thought was sick, and it was $20, and a great deal, so I emailed, yes sir I will take it, and hes like, how about $30, and I'm like your shit is listed at $20, and hes like "

"i have a dude who is doing 30 its called multiple people responding, thanks for your interest though."

I should offer $100, and see what happens...

March 30, 2012 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

yea, dealing with craigslist people is a real pain sometimes. and by sometimes i mean all the time

March 30, 2012 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

On the plus side, I bought a bunch of ps3 games and everything seemed fine..  When I got home I realized the dude forgot to include 2 games... I texted and asked if he could mail me the games, and he said he would.  A couple days later he actually did on his dime!  That is my nice story.  

March 30, 2012 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.