Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Any Trading? > Turbo Grafx Power Supply

Bill S

I am looking to trade for a Turbo Grafx power supply.  I have lots of different items from different systems to trade including extra Turbo Grafx controllers and multi-tap.  Please let me know if you have a power supply to trade as the cord on mine is beyond repair.

Thanks,

Bill

March 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Hey Bill, and welcome to the forums! It's nice to see another fan of the T-16. Unfortunately, I don't have any extra turbografx power supplies. I am not sure if you were aware of this or not, but you can use a Sega Genesis 1  (the huge rectangular one with a headphone jack up front) power supply on a T-16 system.

--

Plok for the SNES, go play it NOW.

March 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

And evidently the SMS...

I bet you could walk into a radioshack and bring the tur-bob and with the parameters, they could give  you a very overpriced one.. Or, fleabay may work as well...

Good luck!

Maybe People Play Games in Chicago , or Videogames Etc in Norridge can help?

March 17, 2012 at 3:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Yeah the Sega Genesis 1 AC adapter is a very versatile adapter. It works on many systems including the Sega Master System, Sega CD Model 1, Turbografx, Jaguar, Jaguar CD and of course the Sega Genesis model 1. There might be one or two I am missing. But that is a pretty darn good list if you ask me!

--

March 17, 2012 at 8:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner
I do not believe mr Bill is new, I think he was the first member!!
March 19, 2012 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Nah, the other Bill you are thinking of is from Palatine, this other Bill is from Naperville... wait you mean I wasn't the first member here? :0

--

March 20, 2012 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Well I definitely wasn't the first one, but I'm back again, lol!!

--

This silence is deafening......

April 16, 2012 at 2:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.