Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Any Trading? > LOTS OF STUFF FOR SALE!!!

Roy The Sunderer

Hi guys. I haven't been on the forums here in a while. I've had a ton of things going on lately, and truthfully I haven't been gaming that much. I enjoyed seeing you guys at the Summit, it's too bad I could only hang out there for a few hours. Due to a lot of recent changes and expenses (moving to Skokie with the girlfriend, buying furniture, changing jobs, new car payment, paying bills), I've decided to part with a majority of my gaming stuff. I'm keeping my Xbox 360, so if you guys play online make sure to give me your Gamertags so I can get you on my friends list. I'll be selling 9 systems and over 450 games, including my cherished, fully-functional TurboDuo and my coveted, complete, original run green-button Steel Battalion set. I even have some great collector's editions like Lunar 2 and Arc the Lad Collection for Playstation. Here's a quick breakdown of what I have:

Master System + 10 games

TurboDuo+ 70 Turbografx-16 games & 21 Turbo CD games

Genesis + 41 games

Playstation + 20 games

Nintendo 64 + 24 games

Dreamcast + 42 games

Gamecube + 4 games

Wii + 22 games

Xbox + 163 games

I also have some games for Atari 2600, Odyssey 2, Intellivision, Colecovision, NES, Playstation 2 and Playstation 3 along with various controllers, accessories, strategy guides, magazines and other goodies for the systems. Most of my games are complete with instruction manuals. Nearly all of my games on discs are scratch-free. I bought a lot of my games new and I took care of them. I figured I'd give you guys a crack at this stuff before I listed it on Ebay. Message me and give me your email address so I can send you an Excel spreadsheet of what I have. Make me an offer on the things you want and I'll see if we can work something out. Feel free to ask questions about condition of items. I can ship stuff or meet in person, you can even stop by my apartment in Wheeling and check the stuff out- it's nice to be able to make sure this stuff before you buy it. Sound good? Let the madness begin!

--

Geico saved 15% by switching to Chuck Norris.

August 15, 2011 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bowl A X

Roy,  Please email me at tfriedman@medline.com

i would like to discuss what we can do.

i am a collector and would love to grab some stuff from you.

--

Trust No one

August 15, 2011 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

aslbozz@gmail.com lets do business sir, lol!

--

This silence is deafening......

August 15, 2011 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy The Sunderer

Update:

I decided to keep my original Xbox along with my Xbox 360. I can't part with Steel Battalion after all! That's still 8 systems and over 300 games that I'm parting with, so all of the other stuff is still up for grabs. Everything will be first come, first serve. I've sent lists to Bowl, Bozz and Alex. I'll update with more random goodies when I get home tonight. Remember, if you guys live in the area, you can stop by to test out the systems and games. Thanks for all the interest so far!

--

August 15, 2011 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Sorry to hear your collection must go, but I am pleased everything is going well with your GF. I am interested in the turbo games you've got. I have PM'd you.

--

Plok for the SNES, go play it NOW.

August 15, 2011 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy The Sunderer

Update:

List sent to Chany! Where's Chrono?

--

August 15, 2011 at 5:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy The Sunderer

Update:

The TurboDuo and ALL of the Turbografx-16/CD games are spoken for! Still plenty of good stuff left!

--

August 15, 2011 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy The Sunderer

Update:

All of the Master System games are spoken for! Lots left! Snatch it up before I throw it on Ebay!

--

August 16, 2011 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

Damn, looks like im a little late to the party. I just sent u an email

August 16, 2011 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy The Sunderer

Update:

List sent to Chrono! Act now while supplies last!

--

August 17, 2011 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy The Sunderer

Update:

Arc the Lad Collection, Lunar 2 and Gundam Battle Assault for PS2 are spoken for as well as Spawn: In the Demon's Hand, Space Channel 5, Carrier, Blue Stinger, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Jet Grind Radio, Gundam Side Story 0079, Skies of Arcadia and Giga Wing for Dreamcast. I'm listing the rest on Ebay on Monday, so let me know if you want any games by then!

--

August 18, 2011 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

EVIL_SLEFO

Roy -

I live in Skokie, can I swing by and check out the collection? Very interested to see what you got for sale. How can I get in touch with you?

George

If you want facebook me @ George Slefo or email me @ gslefo@gmail.com

Thanks!

--

What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!

August 18, 2011 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Hmm, I reviewed the list again with what's left...

--

This silence is deafening......

August 20, 2011 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy The Sunderer

Update:

The TurboDuo with Gate of Thunder and Insanity is available once again if anyone's interested. Since I'm buying/building furniture for the new place, I didn't get a chance to list the remaining stuff on Ebay yet, which means there will be a few extra days to let me know if there's anything you're interested in. Thanks!

--

August 23, 2011 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.