Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Any Trading? > PS2, SECRET OF MANA

EVIL_SLEFO

Looking for either one of these. Ideally, PS2 fat, with memory card ideally. Looking to pay around $35 for this.

Secret of Mana, we can talk or trade, really want this, but don't want to pay ebay prices.

Evil

--

What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!

January 5, 2011 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Is there a particular reason why you want a phat PS2, Evil? I think the PS2 slim has a very cool, sleek design, not to mention the laser will probably last longer.

--

Plok for the SNES, go play it NOW.

January 5, 2011 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Is it because the fat PS2 was easier to mod than the slim Evil?

--

This silence is deafening......

January 5, 2011 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

If that is the reason, Bozz, PS2 games are so cheap and readily available nowadays. In my opinion, I see no point in modding a PS2. Unless of course he wants to play import games.

--

Plok for the SNES, go play it NOW.

January 5, 2011 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

I will do a ps2 for $35, and give you a ps1 memory card, I think they work? (you don't need cables/controller?)

January 5, 2011 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Well the ps2 phat has the hard drive adapter, and lets you put a phat hard drive in that b...

January 5, 2011 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

chany60126 at January 5, 2011 at 8:14 PM

If that is the reason, Bozz, PS2 games are so cheap and readily available nowadays. In my opinion, I see no point in modding a PS2. Unless of course he wants to play import games.

Thats the only reason to mod a PS2, lol. That way you can play some awesome NTSC-J and PAL games.

--

January 5, 2011 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EVIL_SLEFO

chany60126 at January 5, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Is there a particular reason why you want a phat PS2, Evil? I think the PS2 slim has a very cool, sleek design, not to mention the laser will probably last longer.

Hey all!

I'm really sorry for not getting back to you guys on this. The website was down for a few days after I posted this and then, well, work...

But the reason I want the fat PS2 is because that is the one I played on and foundly remember.

I am very weird. I travelled all the way to Video Games Etc. just so I could buy a Sony brand non-dual shock controller for the ps1 because that is how I played FF7 when it first came out. (I had just gotten FF7, but wouldn't play it till I got that controller, and didn't want to wait on ebay).

I like the way the ps2 fat looks too. Again, I am very werid like that. On a side note, I got a $50 gift card to gamestop and got a ps2 w/ mem card on sale and used card.

Still interested in S of Mana.....

--

What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!

January 31, 2011 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Oh hamburgers.... I had that psx controller, and I have an extra ps2 phat, oh well....I have the hard drive kit, but I never took the time to set it up!!

January 31, 2011 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

I know what you mena EVIL, I was playing Final Fantasy Origins, and using the PS3 controller just felt so wrong!!

--

February 1, 2011 at 4:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

mwahahahahah

February 5, 2011 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Alex at February 5, 2011 at 3:12 PM

mwahahahahah

Oh crap, what are you up to, thats an ominous laugh.....

--

February 6, 2011 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

it is definitely evil...

February 6, 2011 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

You know what, I changed my mind, I don't want to know! Lol!!

--

February 7, 2011 at 3:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.