Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to the Forums > Super Happy Party Time!

Alex
Site Owner

OH, btw... My girlfriend managed to get me out of the house on sat, for a few hours So I went thrifting and stuff... I come home and go intothe kitchen and 15 peeps yell surprise! 

I was not even sure whathappened... I got Rick Rolled...

Anyway, it was a surprise b-day party, there was beer, pizza, and a ton of people over... I then heard that we awere all rolling to NickelCity ( and I think I saw evilslefo  there or his twin in a BearsJersey)...

There was over 2 hours ofsimpsons, TMNT, time crisis, ticket games (not so much) and all thefreeplay, although I did not get even a minute on the Neo Geo MVS KOTM!

My girlfriend wanted to invite all of you guys to the party, but she could not figure out how to contact you guys without me knowing... So I will;

I wanted to extend a super happy awesome party time with all of the videogames4trade members.  If you join videogames4trade member forum and have at least one post (not about your stupid website or whatever) I will get you into the arcade free!  They use nickels as game tokens, and they sell bags there... 

So this limited time offer will only last until the actual super happy party time happens... Or until we have another one or something.  Alex nor VG4T will be liable for lack of fun, accidents on the way, power outages, favorite games not being there and etc.

But seriously, lets try to do this on a weekend, maybe a sunday afternoon or something?

I just ask that you post a yes or no, we have to figure out a good date too....

-Alex

August 3, 2010 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy The Sunderer

Yes! Remember to grab a few extra bags of nickels in case we run into trouble in the parking lot. Where is this place?

--

Geico saved 15% by switching to Chuck Norris.

August 3, 2010 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Duh, sorry... It is right off of Waukegan Road in the Deerfield  Shopping center, towards the end of the mall, by the corner.  It is really a great place to hang.  It may be somewhat far for some of you, so I appologize, but it should be a blast....

If you sign up with their emails, they actually give you a free $5 coins, or other deals....

555 Waukegan Road

Northbrook, IL 60062

http://www.nickelcitygames.com/deal.html

August 3, 2010 at 2:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy The Sunderer

Very nice! That's only about 10 minutes from me. I'll check out that website.

--

Geico saved 15% by switching to Chuck Norris.

August 3, 2010 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

That sounds uberly awesome dude. I have been dying to go there. It will be quite a drive for me, but I'll do my best to attend. Just let me know the day and time.

--

Plok for the SNES, go play it NOW.

August 3, 2010 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

Im all for it! Its been a while since ive been over there. Weekends are usually good for me

August 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff

CronoMagus at August 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Im all for it! Its been a while since ive been over there. Weekends are usually good for me

with a horrible work schedule and an odd living arrangement, I will most likely not be able to go. 

August 3, 2010 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

I was hoping to find a time when most of us were available....

Odd living arrangement?  How odd are we talking?

August 3, 2010 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

I should be available anytime Saturday or Sunday.

--

August 4, 2010 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

word, so we got a few...

August 4, 2010 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bill M

I'm down. Love me some nickel arcade!!

August 4, 2010 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Alex, have you figured out a time and day for the rendezvous? :)

--

August 6, 2010 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SupaSaru

Rendezvous?

Another VGS?

August 6, 2010 at 7:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Read above

--

August 6, 2010 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Hey Saru, did you attend the VGS this year? If you did, you probably saw us at the Turbografx booth.

--

August 6, 2010 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

I think a week from this sunday... I was thinking this weekend, but I went downtown and was hoping to score tickets, and I did... So I won't be doing much on my computer this weekend... :(

let me know if that works for you guys...

August 7, 2010 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

how bout the sunday after that? 2 weeks from today?

August 8, 2010 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

when are you guys meeting and where im in the process of getting the scoop on a buisness i talked my wife into letting me open an arcade near my house  i have to go look at machines next weekend so let me know when yur planning on meeting and ill try and get there

--

August 8, 2010 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

Maxrage at August 8, 2010 at 9:48 PM

when are you guys meeting and where im in the process of getting the scoop on a buisness i talked my wife into letting me open an arcade near my house  i have to go look at machines next weekend so let me know when yur planning on meeting and ill try and get there

Opening up your own arcade? Awesome! Good luck with all that

August 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

thanx ive got 3 places in mind im looking at fun land in lake geneva and there is an empty store in spring grove or id like to go out towards barrington $$$ so im a bit undecided but when it happens ill let yall know and ill have an opening party of some sorts im keeping my fingers crossed

--

August 9, 2010 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.