Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to the Forums > Dragon Warrior 4

evilslefo

So, went to a garage sale and picked up Dragon Warrior 4, with map insert, manual and item insert. Anyone interested in this? Let me know what you gots!

Evil

--

Fire Emblem for the Gamecube is the best strategy RPG ever! Deal w/ it.

July 2, 2010 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff

how much did you get it for

July 2, 2010 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

evilslefo

Well, the guy didn't have it on display or anything, but I asked if he had any games for sale. He said his 38-year-old son had a box of nes and snes games, but he was out of town. I asked if I could look at them and he said sure no problem. He came back, I saw the game, and made him a modest offer of $5. He said he would have to wait till his son got back. I then said, fine $25 right now, I've been looking for this game, and he took the money right away. Here is a pic:

http://img821.imageshack.us/i/img000632010070213071.jpg/

--

July 2, 2010 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

evilslefo

If nobody wants to trade here, I was thinkin of trading it at the VGS...if nobody wants it there, then im keeping it, fuck it its rare

--

July 2, 2010 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff

i might be interested. what do you want to trade for it?  You got a decent deal.  its prob worth $50ish (maybe more) with all that (but no box).

were there any other decent games in there?

July 2, 2010 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

evilslefo

Jeff at July 2, 2010 at 7:01 PM

i might be interested. what do you want to trade for it?  You got a decent deal.  its prob worth $50ish (maybe more) with all that (but no box).

were there any other decent games in there?

Yea, but nothing crazy. Just stuff I wanted like Mario 1,2,3 Ninja Gaiden 2 nes with booklet. Nothing crazy. 

Are you going to video game summit? Bring anything you want to trade with there and we'll do it caveman style =P

--

July 2, 2010 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Nice.. I loved Dragon Warrior, it was my first rpg (excluding zelda) and I think I loved it before I thought I hated rpg games! 

July 3, 2010 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

I have not played a Dragon Warrior game yet, but then again, I may have some and just never knew it, lol!

--

This silence is deafening......

July 16, 2010 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.