Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to the Forums > The Hardest Boss I Ever Fought In A Video Game Was....

AslBozz

I'm not going first, your votes first please. LOL!!!

March 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Hmm, I gotta think on that...

March 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

For me, fighting the (final bosses) in most games isn't the hardest part. It's getting to them that's hard. A game that I absolutely love is Air Zonk for T-16. It is an amazing shooter where you take control of cybernetic Bonk and it's got some incredibly creative powerups such as decks of cards and such. The last stage of the game is unforgiving. Not only are there more enemies on screen, but you have to refight all of the bosses you beat and face four new bosses before finally getting to the final boss.

As far as hard bosses are concerned, I think the Joker from Batman on the NES might be my choice. If you don't have enough battarangs to fight him the first time you meet him, you might as well reset the game because the lightning and and gun shots will beat you to bloody pulp.

March 3, 2010 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

For me, fighting the (final bosses) in most games isn't the hardest part. It's getting to them that's hard. A game that I absolutely love is Air Zonk for T-16. It is an amazing shooter where you take control of cybernetic Bonk and it's got some incredibly creative powerups such as decks of cards and such. The last stage of the game is unforgiving. Not only are there more enemies on screen, but you have to refight all of the bosses you beat and face four new bosses before finally getting to the final boss.

As far as hard bosses are concerned, I think the Joker from Batman on the NES might be my choice. If you don't have enough battarangs to fight him the first time you meet him, you might as well reset the game because the lightning and and gun shots will beat you to bloody pulp.

March 3, 2010 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Go0mba

i dont remember but recently i played aladdin on the sega genesis and f-ing jafar was tough.. so i level skipped and won. :P

March 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Good ones so far, never played Air Zonk. Off to find it I go!!

March 3, 2010 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

Probly the last boss on Street fighter V for ps3 on the hardest difficulty

PSN: MAXRAGE add me

--

March 3, 2010 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Airzonk was and is the bomb, I am not sure if I ever beat it!

March 3, 2010 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Durandal

fighting games always have hardd bosses...

Street Fighter - Bison and Seth

Mortal Kombat - Kintaro

Killer Instinct - Eyedol

King of Fighters - Magaki

Dead or Alive 4 - Alpha 152

Virtua Fighter - Dural

TMNT Tournament Fighters - Karai

However, in Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo - Akuma is a beast.  Dan is an Ass.

--

Add me on Xbox Live: PinchMyHandle

March 23, 2010 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

i agree, fighting game bosses are the worst. I feel like such a wank when i have to change the difficulty to beat a boss. It just doesnt feel right

March 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Capcom vs. SNK 2- I believ his name was Ultimate Rugal

March 25, 2010 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff

you'll hate me b/c this is a modern game, but Radec on Elite difficulty for Killzone 2 (PS3) was pretty damn hard.  I beat his ass and platinumed the game eventually, but not without a lot of angst.

April 29, 2010 at 3:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

Yea that boss battle was kind of a pain on normal difficulty, on elite it must have been impossible. Maybe ill give that a shot

April 29, 2010 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

That game is on my list too, to pick up. I know that RPG games get a lot of bad publicity, but a lot of RPG bosses are the hardest in all all videogamedom!!

May 1, 2010 at 5:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

New one for me, Doviculus from Brutal Legend, kicked my ARSE!!!

--

This silence is deafening......

July 23, 2010 at 2:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SupaSaru

Rugal was pretty @#$! brutal wherever he appeared...

July 24, 2010 at 2:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Oh hell yeah, Rugal was a master!!!

--

July 24, 2010 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SupaSaru

I broke a joystick fighting Unlimited Ragna.

In all honesty, though, he's a wimp against higher tiered characters than the one I was playing.....  and of course, he has an easy logic-breakdown-bad-AI bug.

Speaking of Bad AI - I was the only person in my town for a while to be able to clear UMK3 on Arcade.  I accidentally found out the Shao Kahn glitch and couldn't figure out why everyone said he was so hard.... a few years later, I played the game and forgot how I beat him.  I remember thinking I owed many many people some appologies. :)

July 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

killzone = amazing almost done on elite beat it on on the other dif. already

--

July 24, 2010 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

I guess I should go ahead and Killzone up.

--

July 24, 2010 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.