Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to the Forums > Chat Zone -- Talk about anything non-game related here

Go0mba

so "A" i read your blog and i see you're getting a little frustrated with the ps3 updates.  dont worry, the only reason you are experiencing multiple updates (system and game) is because you just got a ps3.  if you got your used, your firmware needs to be updated and you're playing older games and theyve received necessary patches.  dont sweat it though, these are all just because your updating for the first time (im assuming).. burnout is great and so is little big planet, itll be worth it.

my psn names are:

novice112 (my main)

man_juiice (my messing around when i school noobs)

February 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

For sure... It is just soo annoying to fire it up after I already updated some stuff, and then for the next 70 minutes I am looking at the same screen!  I will try to add you as a friend! 

-Alex

February 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Can't wait to get my PS3 online so I can fully enjoy it.

February 27, 2010 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

HAHA, even in our "everything else forum" we are still talking about video games, we fail!!

March 2, 2010 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Go0mba

lol.. alex did you hear about apocalyPS3? it affected the original fat ps3s///

yea i just noticed that about this section.. whoops

March 2, 2010 at 12:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Hehe, yeah, I am writing a blog post bout it!  It just goes to my thesis, that systems now suck!

March 2, 2010 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

So, how about them Bears?

March 3, 2010 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Da Bears!

March 3, 2010 at 2:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

So, I think at least I am crashing the forums by making random postings, anyone else having problems?!

March 3, 2010 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

None, so far for me.

That's what I miss about home too, KY has no professional sports teams:(

March 3, 2010 at 2:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

you should start the kentucky colecos!  The first professional video game team?  Oh my I think I just created a monster... Teams could compete across the country without ever getting off their asses...

March 3, 2010 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

ok this is of the game subject by a little i used to play laser tag when i was little and i had some guns called Electronic Survivor Shot i want to find atleast 2 but really want 4 i want them for my son and well.......me too if anybody knows where to find these please let me know

--

March 3, 2010 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

Just a thought since we all like games and were all pretty close i usually have a bbq out in the garage to kick off the summer so if anybody is interested let me know what yall think ill supply the grill and arcade games and a dish so just let me know. We always have a bbq just thought people with the same interests eating drinking and playing games on a summer day it just dont get much better :cool:

--

March 7, 2010 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Yes, yes, yes.... But, you are kinda far from everyone?

March 8, 2010 at 12:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Go0mba

i can bring booze :D mmm good ol goldeneye 64 or bomberman 64 would be fun.. or we can play mario wii haha.. that would be a wreck..

March 8, 2010 at 9:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

I found a laser tag thingy, but it was not the one you were looking for, and it was just the gun.... I looked online and it seems that people loved it!  It always surprises me how companies don't try to capitalize on that shite... I mean there are a ton of people out there looking for that light gun thing, and I bet they are not that much money to make... If they reissued it, and added some improvements such as geotagging, digital camera, and a stungun, they would sell so many...

March 8, 2010 at 11:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

they have one that shocks u when ya get shot hehe . i thought most of ya lived in the palatine area? cause im only 30 min from 53 and palatine rd. but if not then ill see ya at the game expo in lombard oh yeah

--

March 8, 2010 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

Gaming BBQ sounds good to me!

March 8, 2010 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Hey, I'm always up for a road trip to party!!

March 8, 2010 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

Yeah, well one of us is south east maybe 15 or so miles?  I think we may make it happen...

March 9, 2010 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.