Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to the Forums > Whats Hot Thread

Go0mba

lots of new games coming out and there is some hot stuff out there. whats getting you? discuss.

battlefield bad company 2, mario galaxy 2, uncharted 2, mario wii, etc..

personally, im in a nintendo rut right now. mario everything! anyone else having a kick ass time with mario wii?

February 22, 2010 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

I was trying to get a copy of the New Super Mario Wii!  Right now I am into Full Auto 2 Battle Zone for PS3, Zelda for SNES, Miracle Piano for Snes, and Blaster Master and Snake Rattle n Roll for Nes...

February 24, 2010 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Go0mba

eek, i thought the full auto series was terrible. i just read on your blog that youve got a ps3 now though.. you MUST pick up uncharted1 and 2. :D

pick up mario wii! itll be hard to acquire one used. i picked mine up for 16 new though with the trade in of dirt for ps3 and resident evil 5

February 24, 2010 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

I dunno, I just got really into the full auto 2, and then I got rid of the ps3, so I have longed for it!  I will try to get the uncharted!  I found a few used for like 40 which is more than I want to spend!  Even though my lady friend officially okayed that purchase!  Did you trade that stuff in at gameslop?

February 25, 2010 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Gameslop? You mistyped that, it's Lamestop:D

Right now I'm syill playing Lost Odyssey for the 360

But I would have to say the game that's getting my attention the most would be a tie between Mario Wii and Ghostbusters for the Wii

February 25, 2010 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Go0mba

finally on world 8. yea lameslop.. they were doing the extra 10 for 2 deal

February 25, 2010 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

I like to call it gameslop.......

February 25, 2010 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

OK. everyone is a moderator!  I think you guys can post your own stuff?  let me know...

February 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

MAG and Warhawk both amazing games for the PS3 i mean 256 players and no lag on MAG and Warhawk ground and air combat plus its only 20$ brand new ya gotta check em out

--

March 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

I will check it out... Walmart has some games for 15 and 20 for ps3... I want resistance!

March 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Go0mba

resistance 1 is teh shit.. never played 2 but i hear its good. def gotta pick those up. ive always wanted to get warhawk but never got to. demo was fun.. man i need to hook up my ps3 again.. so much i need to play. :D

March 3, 2010 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

add me and ill play with ya. I am lucky enough to beta almost all new ps3 games b4 there release so i tested warhawk months b4 release and was hooked its alot of fun with a bunch of friends

--

March 4, 2010 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

Is there still a strong online community for warhawk? Ive been wanting to play but i thought it might be a little too late to jump in now. Wish it had a single player campaign, like the awesomely cheesey FMV stuff in the PS1 game

March 4, 2010 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

still alot of people playing still plus like 3 new expansions

--

March 4, 2010 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Warhawk? Hmmm.....

March 4, 2010 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

Final Fantasy XIII releases tomorrow!!! Anyone else excited? I still havent decided if im getting it for PS3 or 360. Trophies or Achievements? 3 DVDs or 1 Bluray?

March 8, 2010 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

1 bluray for sure

--

March 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

chany60126

Hey guys, if you don't mind, I'd like to go on a 'mini rant'. I feel like today's game developers are focusing too much on online multiplayer. Don't get me wrong, it's fun challenge others online such as COD or Gears of War. But I really feel like that they are somewhat neglecting the 1P experience. I mean Blu-rays and such can hold so much data, the potential for a well-developed/expanisive story mode is so great.

Getting back to my point about online play, the servers for these games only last for a couple of years. Just look at EA games, they only keep their servers up for each of their sports games for only about 3 years each. More recently, Microsoft announced that they are shutting off the servers of all of their xbox 1 titles. Without the online component, we as gamers are just left with a shallow 1-P experience...

Any thoughts?

March 8, 2010 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

I have to agree with you chany, it bothers me when people hype a game up explaining it to me, just to pick it up and realize it was the multiplayer they were talking about. Then you just go ahead and play the single playerd mode, 3 days later, you beat it and just thow it on the shelf to gather dust. Unless you feel like going online to play, there is no real replay value to the games today.

March 9, 2010 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AslBozz

Oh, and 1 bluray for FFXIII

And 3 DVD's, I like to give myself gaming control options, lol.

March 9, 2010 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.