Video Games 4 Trade

Retro Video Games for Trade or Sale Nintendo Super Grafx Neo Geo

Forums

Forum Home > Welcome to the Forums > THE TRADING POST - BUY/SELL/TRADE

CronoMagus

gotta mention on here that i have a thing for arcade sticks. I probably shouldnt be buying any more cuz i have too many and they take up space. But if anyone finds anything cool let me know, and maybe ill just hide my new sticks from my GF. She'll be none the wiser :tongue:

March 5, 2010 at 9:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

that's what she said? 

How come girlfriends just don't understand the love for gaming?  My ladyfriend is amazing tho, she actually just got me the New Super Mario Bros tonite!!!!!!!

I like the xarcade, I played the one with a track ball on my friend's mame, and it was great...

March 5, 2010 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maxrage

i have the tank stick by x arcade its sweet im looking for 2 single stick setups right now for cheap im building a cocktail cabinet for my son probly gonna hit the flea market in richmond 2day

--

March 6, 2010 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

nice, what kind of stuff do they have there?  Richmond where?

-A

March 6, 2010 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CronoMagus

Thats awesome that yer girl got you that, that game is lots of fun on multiplayer. It can be a relationship ender on multiplayer though. When i play with the gf, we are either screaming or laughing at each other. Good times!

That tankstick with the trackbal is a solid stick, can take a beating. One of my next projects is building a stick with a trackball so i can play me some centipede

March 7, 2010 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Go0mba

WTB:

Bust a Groove 2 for PS1

Klonoa: Road To Phantomile for PS1

TOMBA! for PS1

Socom Confrontation for PS3

March 8, 2010 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Go0mba

EDIT: All PSP items in original post are sold.

March 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex
Site Owner

So, I have played SOCOM Confrontation for like 10 minutes, but I suck.  I can't even get a shot off on an enemy.  I walk around and find someone, and before I can even shoot, I get killed... If I don't get this game down, I will have to trade it!  I am looking for resistance for ps3, and a few others... 

March 8, 2010 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.