Hey all. I haven't updated in a while. Just sheer laziness on my part. I have a lot of maps in the works and I'll update the ones I've been working on, plus some new ones as well. I just recently got Windows Vista, and Hammer 3.4 doesn't agree with it too well. As I CAN map with it, it just runs slow. There's no support for the dated graphics engine it runs. As well as there is no more Direct 3D support for Half-Life 1 anymore either; therefore, I'm stuck running my maps in software mode, so expect lesser quality screen-shots from here on out.
Stuff I'm working on :
- 3-D Skybox and Details for de_inca
- HL : Fission : Half-Life 2 Mod Page
- dm_aquos - a competetion map for TWHL
- downloads page - download access to all my maps
- find a "faster than freewebs" download server for said maps