Saint Frances Cabrini
Knights of Columbus
5030 Mariner Blvd.
Spring Hill, Florida 34609
The Council meets the first Tuesday of each month in Xavier Hall.
Meetings begin at 7:30 pm and each Brother Knight
must have his current travel card for admission.
Brother Knights are encouraged to attend and take an active part in the meeting.
Brother Knights are to be dressed appropriately.
Officers 2013 - 2014 Grand Knight John J,. Hauser
Deputy Grand Knight Dominic Cuomo
Chancellor Lewis Hartman
Warden Paul Dellea
Advocate Fred Filippone
Recorder Daniel Coad
Treasurer Charles Sample
Financial Secretary Billy Luecke
Inside Guard Artie Wicks
Outside Guard Nelson Barreto
1 Year Trustee Donald Parks
2 Year Trustee Mariano Caltabiano
3 Year Trustee John Monnan
SIX REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE A KNIGHT of COLUMBUS
- As an intergral part of he world's largest and most dynamic Catholic fraternal organization, you will be united with over 1.6 million Brothers and their families in 12,000 local councils located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Phillipines, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Your personal involvement as a Knight will provide opportunities, in charity and fraternity, for service to the Church at the local, diocesan and universal levels; to your communities; and to the less fortunate in our midst.
- Your active participation in council affairs: spiritual, fraternal, family, social, civic-oriented, athletic and recreational - will serve as a school of leadership and enable you to develop qualities that enhance your strenghts and abilities.
- You will enjoy a sense of "belonging" in an organization that shares your religious beliefs, brings together like-minded men joined in a common cause, and offers the opportunity to develop and cement friendships for years to come.
- Your concerns for your family and for your retirement years can be addressed by the Order's low-cost insurance program, conducted by Brother Knights for Brother Knights, and assure their security and your peace of mind.
- You will share in the sense of pride all Knights feel in knowing that their Order is second to none in support of Our Holy Father, our Bishop and Priests; in working for our fellow man, especially those most in need; and in binding together to preserve traditional values in the face of attacks against the family and innocent human life.