Shelter - Denco Storage -added in 2018
Seaforth Fair Paige getting ready to accept her ribbon
Michael Training for the Fair
Tye and Cade - Christmas snowman
Nearby Bayfield for shopping and picnics
More scenes from our home - can you see the horse?
Cade helping clear some snow
- Keep an updated list of your animals
- If you have to head for shelter, take something you can use to put down mortally wounded animals.
- Police (understandably) are accounting for humans and don't have time to help out right
after the storm, you will be lucky if a vet can get out quickly with downed trees,
electric lines, and other debris.
- Review your insurance policy every year or two.
- Horse trailer and tack shop and barn (blankets, halters, clippers, show stuff )
- It only takes about a minute to wipe out everything.
- Every couple of years take a video of every room. Open closets, drawers, and
cabinets and talk about what is in them.
- Video the contents of your garage, sheds, barns... everything you can think of, tape it. and put the tape in your safe room, basement, cellar, or in a safety deposit box.
- When personal property loss sheets are completed they want all sorts of information about each item. It's hard to remember everything that you have.
- Make a personal property sheet and diarize to update once a year.
- Have a backup plan for a truck and trailer whether it's knowing a rental place or
family and friends.