!!!WOMAN IN PRAYING TEARS AND ALL IN BOUNDAGE HAVE THEIR FREEDOM

We must stop putting things off...... We must get rid of some bad apples in our life..

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > It is the sovereign lord who helps me who is he that will condemn me?

LORD'SPRAYERWARRIOS
Site Owner

It is the sovereign lord who helps me who is he that will condemn me? They will all wear out like a garment: the moths will eat them up.Those who have stand against me,they must fall for my sake.(Isaiah ch 50 verse 9) says the lord of host my defender always.Before he formed me in the womb, he knew me before i was born< he set me apart: he apointed me as a Evangelist as my calling to his work> to the nations( Jeremiah ch 1 verse 5). Fresh oil have been poured upon me, therefore i proclaiming that the lord is upright he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness to him atall (psalm 92 verse 10 ). O'Lord since you said that my deliverance is in my mouth,I stand by that Authority you have given me by ordined me both physicaly and spiritualy and i shouted with a loud voice right now "RISE UP", Let my enemies be scattered, may all my foes flee before me in Jesus Christ sake< Amen ( Numbers ch 10). Fight against those that are fighting against me O'Lord! As the wind are blowing the smokes away< let all my enemies be blowed away very far from me.As wax melt before the fire, let all my enemies be melted away IJN< Amen. O'Lord, you armed me with strength for battle: you made my adversaries bow at my feet, and i destroyed my foes.Lord! Let the heads of those who surround me be covered with the trouble their lips have caused.Let burning coals fall upon them, may they be thrown into the fire< into miry pits, never to rise again. God is not a man that he should lie,nor a son of man, that he should change his mind, Let me ask you< Does he speak and then he not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? (Numbers 23 verse 19). Therefore i stand firm on this Rock that never fail me, i don't know about you, did you stand firm as i do? if yes, join with me to reset this prayer above here.Let's put the devil and his agents into shame!!!!!!Amen

--

Jeremiah 30 verse 17 says.....But i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, because you called an out cast, zion for whom no one cares.

November 12, 2011 at 7:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Prayer Requests

• FINANANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

i pray God to grant me financial breakthrough and secure appointment in Government. To God be the glory of His Blessings on me

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

208 views - 0 comments