!!!WOMAN IN PRAYING TEARS AND ALL IN BOUNDAGE HAVE THEIR FREEDOM

We must stop putting things off...... We must get rid of some bad apples in our life..

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD OF ISREAL , THE BARREL OF MEAL SHALL NOT WASTE NEITHER SHALL THE CRUSE OF OIL FAIL: UNTIL THE DAY THAT THE LORD SENDETH RAIN UPON THE EARTH"(1KING 17:14).

LORD'SPRAYERWARRIOS
Site Owner

PRAISE JESUS<<<

When there was no rain in and there was great famine in Isreal because of Elijah's words. A widow was very desperate She had no hope, no food, she had nobody to turn to for help. Even if there is any man to help and did help : he would boast tomorrow that he was my saviour and helper. When I have you as my Father, to whom shall I go to, beside you. You are the one that can cause showers of blessing to fall on me, you bless corn and it comes always with many seeds. You caused the ravens to bring bread and flesh to feed your prophet Elijah where there was no food. You provide for corn, it never come to the world nakedly. You fed the people who came to hear your words. When the tax collectors harras you for tax you sent peter to the sea and you ordered him to open the mouth of the first fish, where peter found gold, with which he paid tax.By your power you helped another widow when the creditor came to take away the widows son to be bondmen. With small oil, Elisha brought blessing and help to the widow. The small pot of oil became endless until six big pots were filled out of it. The widow sold the oil to pay her debt (2king 4 verse 1_6). you are changless God. you are the same yesterday, today,and tomorrow. You who helped the first widow and did not allow her to die of want of food. You helped to turn her shame to joy,you are a living God. You promised me that whatever I ask in the name of jesus christ, you would do it. Today, even today I ask in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth who died on the cross and was Resurrected by you, Father, may it please you to turn my poverty to riches.Father, save me from wants by openingthe door of plenty b4 me and make me very rich in all things. Let me use it for your glory and to help other people who may need my help. As I go throughout todays work and I asked you to protect me and all the people whom you gave unto me here in this my profile tagged. I remembered the sick ones please heal them, give travellers journey mercy. Deliver the pregnant women safely and provide for those who are looking for the fruit of the womb,cause you said it already that there will be no any barren woman in your land,therefore lord we ask of all this your blessings,in JESUS CHRIST NAME.....KEEP ME AND ALL THIS MY GOOD FRIENDS HERE IN THIS MY PROFILE ON THIS TAGGED SAVE AND CONTINUE TO COVERRING US WITH THY PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. AMEN.

--

Jeremiah 30 verse 17 says.....But i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, because you called an out cast, zion for whom no one cares.

April 13, 2011 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Prayer Requests

• FINANANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

i pray God to grant me financial breakthrough and secure appointment in Government. To God be the glory of His Blessings on me

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

208 views - 0 comments