!!!WOMAN IN PRAYING TEARS AND ALL IN BOUNDAGE HAVE THEIR FREEDOM

We must stop putting things off...... We must get rid of some bad apples in our life..

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > I HAVE SURELY HEARD EPHRAIM'S MOANING, YOU DISCIPLINED ME LIKE ON UNRULY CALF AND I HAVE BEEN DISCIPLINED. RESTORE ME, AND I WILL RETURN, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LORD MY GOD(JEREMIAH CH 31 VERSE 18)

LORD'SPRAYERWARRIOS
Site Owner

I must creat more time for Jesus christ than any other thing on earth,yes quote me write

Why God wanted people to rest on Sabbath day – Exodus 16: 23, Exodus 20: 8-11.

The real Sabbath day as director in the Bible by the Lord was on Saturday being the seventh day when God rested from all His works - Genesis 2: 2 – 3, two purposes of Sabbath day can be found in Exodus 31: 12 – 17. But when the Romans now sat down and reasoned together with what happened in the days of Jesus Christ, as the Pentecostal day took place on Sunday, Jesus also resurrected from death on Sunday morning, while Jesus’ ascension back to Heaven was also on Sunday, they concluded that as we are the followers of Christ being referred to as CHRISTIANS, let us make the Sunday the most HOLY day to honour our Lord Jesus Christ. So, they chose to keep Sunday Holy instead of Saturday, most of them don’t work on Saturday as well as Sunday. That’s why you see today that we work from Monday – Friday, but does not go to work on Saturday, and then as Christians being followers of Christ, Sunday is Holy day. But I, Pastor Chima Emmanuel Udegbe stands firm on the Scripture - 1peter 1: 16 “Because it is written, Be ye HOLY, for I am Holy” HOLINESS IS THE KEY TO GETTING TO YOUR DESTINATION. Our Lord Jesus Christ is looking for one who will be Holy day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year. The conclusion is HOLINESS OR HELL! Bless you all.

--

Jeremiah 30 verse 17 says.....But i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, because you called an out cast, zion for whom no one cares.

April 3, 2011 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Prayer Requests

• FINANANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

i pray God to grant me financial breakthrough and secure appointment in Government. To God be the glory of His Blessings on me

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

208 views - 0 comments