!!!WOMAN IN PRAYING TEARS AND ALL IN BOUNDAGE HAVE THEIR FREEDOM

We must stop putting things off...... We must get rid of some bad apples in our life..

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > I CANCELED EVERY SPIRIT OF MANAGEMENT IN MY LIFE AND ON MY WAY AND MY FRIEND'S LIFE.. IN JESUS NAME> AMEN BECAUSE AS FROM TODAY THE LORD HAVE ORDINED ME TO RISED AND SHINE COS MY LIGHT HAVE COME.

LORD'SPRAYERWARRIOS
Site Owner

I AM A BLESSING AND LIGHT EVERY WHERE I WILL GO, IN JESUS CHRIST 'S NAME> AMEN. Starting from today you are moving from glory to glory,anything you lay your hands upon shall prosper in Jesus Name{Amen} your dream will not die,your plan will not fail,your destiny will not be aborted, and the desires of your heart will be granted,for this reason say a big Amen. Money will know your name and address from now on,if you desire to claim it send it back to me and all your friends,heavens have confirmed today the end of your sufferings, sorrows and pains because he that seats on the throne has remeber you, he has taken away the hardship and given you JOY,he will never let you down,don t feel selfish to have these blessings alone send it to all the people that you want God to bless and remember to testify when it manifest.God bless you.

--

Jeremiah 30 verse 17 says.....But i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, because you called an out cast, zion for whom no one cares.

April 3, 2011 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Prayer Requests

• FINANANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

i pray God to grant me financial breakthrough and secure appointment in Government. To God be the glory of His Blessings on me

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

208 views - 0 comments