!!!WOMAN IN PRAYING TEARS AND ALL IN BOUNDAGE HAVE THEIR FREEDOM

We must stop putting things off...... We must get rid of some bad apples in our life..

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > IF YOU,RE IN NEED OF BLESSING PLS PRAY THIS..... AND BELIEVE, IT SHALL WORKS OUT 4 YOU, IS NOT A JOKE, OK.TRY AND SEE THE MIRACLE OF GOD.AS YOU,RE MAKING THIS REQUESTS WITH YOU MOUTH< PLS DON,T USED THE MOUTH TO LAY COURSE OR GOSIP AGAINST ANYONE.

LORD'SPRAYERWARRIOS
Site Owner

bless his holy name!!!ead Isaiah 41 v 10_20, Isaiah 60 v 1_14 and psalm 128. ........................................................then PRAYER> O Lord God, behold thou has made the heave and earth by your great power and stretched out of your arms.There is nothing imposible for you to do according to your word in JEREMIAH 29 v 11.Thou showeth kindness unto thousands, and recompenseth the iniquities of our father into the bosom of their children after them, the great the mighty God, the lord of hosts is his name.Great in council, and mighty in work, for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the son of man, to give every one according to his way and according to the fruit of this doings. I am poor and needy, indebted to many people, I find it not easy, my back is at the wall on many things, I therefore come unto you as the widow cried unto Elisha for a help, O GOD, as u was able to to do that miracle. O lord come to my aid,today and forever, that i may be able to pay all my debts. Thou Jesus Chris, Son of the living God, pls have mercy on me as u had mercy on those that come to hear your words.Lord you change Jacob's name when you,ve blessed him, therefore you can equally do the samething towards me< to change my backslideing name to Miraclous name when you will bless me also. Please come to perform such wonders in my life, that I and my farmily may have to eat,cloth and used to the full and remain for others, and there may be left over for future.Amen. Let's promise to do something for God, to the poor people or to the blind people, etc.

--

Jeremiah 30 verse 17 says.....But i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, because you called an out cast, zion for whom no one cares.

March 26, 2011 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Prayer Requests

• FINANANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

i pray God to grant me financial breakthrough and secure appointment in Government. To God be the glory of His Blessings on me

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

208 views - 0 comments