!!!WOMAN IN PRAYING TEARS AND ALL IN BOUNDAGE HAVE THEIR FREEDOM

We must stop putting things off...... We must get rid of some bad apples in our life..

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > LETS PRAY TO CONQUER ALL OUR ENEMIES AS A PECULIAR WOMAN.

LORD'SPRAYERWARRIOS
Site Owner

Malachi ch 2 verse10 which says..Have we not all one Father? Did not one God created us?Why do we profane the convenant of our Father by breaking faith with one another

JOIN ME TO PRAY,LET'S CONQUER ALL OUR ENEMIS: READ PSALM 46,69,86............ THEN CONCLUDED WITH THIS.

O'LORD, God of heaven, the great and terrible God,that keepeth covenants and mercy for them that love him and observe his comandments. Jesus Christ, let thine ear now be attentive and open thine eyes that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant which I pray b4 thee now, day and night, I am despised, turn my enemies reproach upon their heads, and give them as prey in the land of captivity. Cover not their iniquities let not their sin be blotted out from b4 thee, for they have provoked thee to anger. Do unto them as you do the Assyrians, when you fought for the Isrealities and smoted the camp of Assyrians.all the trouble seem littel b4 thee that have come upon me.Thou who turned the devices of haman against Isrealities upon his own head, even Haman and his own son, were hanged in the gallows, pls come to my aid and turn all devices of my enemies on them selves. This and other things i ask, in Jesus Christ name, Amen

--

Jeremiah 30 verse 17 says.....But i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, because you called an out cast, zion for whom no one cares.

March 26, 2011 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Prayer Requests

• FINANANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

i pray God to grant me financial breakthrough and secure appointment in Government. To God be the glory of His Blessings on me

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

208 views - 0 comments