!!!WOMAN IN PRAYING TEARS AND ALL IN BOUNDAGE HAVE THEIR FREEDOM

We must stop putting things off...... We must get rid of some bad apples in our life..

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > WAIT PATIENTLY UPON THE LORD,I SAY TO YOU: WAIT....................,

LORD'SPRAYERWARRIOS
Site Owner

Wait patiently to our lord, cos he must strengthen you.

WAIT UPON THE LORD, HE WILL ANSWER YOU, AS FAR AS HE ANSWERED ME.HE WILL ALSO ANSWER YOU AT THE RIGHT TIME

I received the gift of righteousness I do reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ (Romans 5 verse 17). I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord: and He inclined to me and heard my cry.He drew me up out of a horibble pit out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings.He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to Him. Many shall see...... His goodness in me and fear Him and put their trust in Him.(ps 40:1 to 3). The lord will cause my eyes to see the hidden riches in secret places, I will be sought after, (Is :45:3). I will go out with joy and be led forth with peace, the mountains and the hills shall break forth b4 me into singing and the trees of the field will clap their hands.(Is:55 verse 12). The Lord has pleasure .......... In my prosperity and Abraham's blessings are mine ( psalms 35:27....Galatians 3: 14).

--

Jeremiah 30 verse 17 says.....But i will restore you to health and heal your wounds, because you called an out cast, zion for whom no one cares.

March 26, 2011 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Prayer Requests

• FINANANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

i pray God to grant me financial breakthrough and secure appointment in Government. To God be the glory of His Blessings on me

Recent Podcasts

Recent Videos

208 views - 0 comments