If you want to talk to someone about the rescue rehoming your Boxer for you, or if you are interested in fostering or adopting any of the dogs on the website ...
Please contact Gail on 07512 798281 and text if no replyIf you want to talk to someone about handing your Boxer in to be rehomed by the rescue, or if you are interested in fostering or adopting any of the dogs on the website please contact Gail on 07512 798281
Foster homes needed....Foster homes needed .......We currently need a foster home for a dog coming in. Please check the 'Dogs Needing Foster Homes' page.
Northern Rose Boxer Rescue has the sole aim of caring for and rehoming pure bred and cross bred Boxers. Who through no fault of their own find themselves in need of help as a result of ill treatment, domestic crisis, divorce, finance or bereavement. If you are looking to adopt a Boxer, or need to re-home one, we are here to help you.
Opening your heart, and your home to an unwanted or homeless Boxer will be one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have. These dogs are full of life, love and simply need someone to show them love and kindness and give them a second chance in life with a new forever home.
- To rescue and rehome the Boxer/Boxer crosses we take into our care, having carefully temperament assessed them, and having done a home visit to check the suitability of any applicant.
- To ensure all dogs are neutered either before or after being rehomed. This will depend on the age and health of the dog.
- To match a dog with its new owners, to ensure that both owners and dog are happy.
- To give advice and help to anyone who is either thinking of owning a Boxer, or who already has one.
- To promote responsible dog ownership
Northern Rose Boxer Rescue is a non-profit making organisation devoted entirely to the protection and rescue of Boxers and Boxer crosses. We are a small group of dedicated individuals who rely entirely on donations to keep our service going.