1. Medical Image Processing (Endoscopes).
2. Artificial Intelligence.
1. J.Muthukudage,J. Oh, W. Tavanapong, J. Wong, P. de Greon. Color Based Region Detection in Colonoscopy Videos for Quality Measurements. In Proc.: The 5th Pacific-Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology, Gwangju, South Korea.Volume Part 1, pages 61-72
2. Ruwan Nawarathna, JungHwan Oh, Jayantha Muthukudage, Wallapak Tavanapong, Jonny Wong, Piet C. de Groen. Real-Time Phase Boundary Detection for Colonoscopy Videos Using Motion Vector Templates, 4th MICCAI Workshop on Computational Abdominal Imaging (ABDI 2012) conjunction with 15th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2012), October 2012, Nice, France
3. S. R. Stanek, W. Tavanapong, J. Wong, J. Oh, R. Nawarathna, J. Muthukudage, and P. C. de Groen. SAPPHIRE Middleware and Software Development Kit for Medical Video Analysis. In Proc. of the 24th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS 2011), Bristol, UK, June 2011.
4. JungHwan Oh, Malik Avnish Rajbal, Jayantha Kumara Muthukudage, Wallapak Tavanapong, Johnny Wong, and Piet C. de Groen. Real-Time Phase Boundary Detection in Colonoscopy Videos. Proc. of 6th International Symposium on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis (ISPA 2009), p. 724-729, Sep. 16-18, 2009, Salzburg, Austria.
5. Kumara M.J., Kodituwakku S.R. Modeling an Interlingua for semantic machine translation. Proceeding of the Annual Research Session, University of Peradeniya. Vol.11, 165pp. (Abstract)
6. Kumara M.J., Kodituwakku S.R., Modelling an Interlingua for Semantic Machine translation, proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems, 2007.
email :email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org