Pilgrimage To Greece w/Malissa Whited
Just picture this…Start your day waking up with the warm sunlight glistening through your bedroom. Immerse yourself in your yoga practice in a fully equipped shala overlooking the many shades of blue of the Aegean Sea. Open your mind and heart while saluting the sun on a panoramic roof, feeling the Mediterranean breeze sweep by. Relax and get pampered with a massage performed by experienced and skilled therapists. Connect with nature; let your spirit rejoice with the scents of Amorgian flowers and herbs. Indulge yourself with traditional Greek dishes all prepared with hand-picked ingredients and organic vegetables.
Dance to the rhythm of lutes and violins while traditionally dressed dancers show you the steps of the world-famous sirtaki. Come not only just to take a break for yourself but also to embark on a journey of peace and transformation. Aegialis Hotel and Spa is the perfect place for you; with elegant and cozy rooms, fully equipped yoga shalas, first-class spa facilities, and nutritious gourmet food options. This will be the perfect uplifting experience to enhance your mind, body, and spirit.
- 3 Whole Food Meals Each Day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
- Group ground transport to/from the port on Amorgos to the retreat center.
- 2 Daily Yoga Practices (a 90 minute all levels Yoga class in the morning and a 60 minute grounding/restorative class in the evening).
- A cooking demonstration.
- Free Use of Spa Facilities (sauna, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, and fitness center).
- 10% Discount on all Spa Treatments.
- 6 night accommodation in Superior room with private balcony and sea view (single or double available).
- Meal options include vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port).
- One 30-minute Swedish massage.
- Unlimited Internet access.
- Personal Retreat Time (to read, relax, sit by the pool, etc.).
- Other activities (hiking, local tours, etc.) are available for an additional fee, if there is enough interest.
Cost: If you put down a $500.00 deposit by April 1st (deposits are non-refundable). $1300.00 per person in a shared room (2 double beds) or $1550.00 per person for a private room. (We have one more space in a shared room at this price.)
Cost: (After April 1st) $1450.00 per person in a shared room, and $1700.00 per person for a private room.
Cost does not include airfare or transfers from Athens to Armorgos.
What to join us? Send me a message.