Location : 6290 Harrison Dr., Unit 13, Las Vegas , 89120 (close to Eastern & Sunset intersection; inside the Park2000 warehouse complex)
Thursday : 6:30pm-8:30pm (Regular)
Sunday : 4:00pm-4:45pm (Beginner)
*Come early 15 minutes before class start, to do Zokin-gake (Floor cleaning)
1. Beginners can purchase shinai (bamboo sword) from the club. Children shinai $20 and Adult shinai $25 (includes Tsuba)
2. Hakama (Bottom) and Dogi (Top) are not needed for the first time beginners. T-shirt and sweat pants are fine. Eventually, Hakama and Dogi should be purchased on your own. White color Dogi (Top) is preferable.
3. Bogu is not necessary until the instructor tell you to purchase one typically a few to 6 months later your start your practice. When you purchase your Bogu, you should also purchase Zekken (Name Tag).
4. Las Vegas Kendo Club is affiliated with the Southern California Kendo Federation (SCKF) through the Pasadena Japanese Cultural Institute (PJCI Dojo)
5. It is mandatory to register yourself to All United States Kendo Federation (AUSKF) and SCKF. Menbership fees are $44 (17 and under), $86 (18 and up) and $10 for Initiation fee for New ID number. All fees are subject to change without notice. https://www.unitedstateskendo.com
**Visiting guest kenshi, please email us beforehand at email@example.com