|Posted by k9khan on May 6, 2009 at 3:42 PM||comments (1)|
Khan died yesterday at 10am.
For over 15 years Khan has been my BBF.
He was loved and wil be missed more than I can express.
|Posted by k9khan on April 5, 2008 at 9:25 AM||comments (0)|
Today I learned that Oprah's 13 year old dog Sophie died from kidney failure last month. I wish I could console Oprah and offer some comfort to her. I was deeply moved by her emotions on her TV show. She not only helps people but animals too. This world is truly a better place because of her. Oprah, I LOVE you, Khan.
|Posted by k9khan on March 8, 2008 at 9:31 PM||comments (0)|
I lost two friends, Chester and Franklin.
We played together, shared yummies and exchanged sniffs.
They were goods friends and I miss them. Love, Khan.
|Posted by k9khan on March 3, 2008 at 11:43 AM||comments (0)|
A dog is truly your best friend.
If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.
Put your dog and your spouse in the trunk of the car for an hour.
When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you?
|Posted by k9khan on February 4, 2008 at 11:23 AM||comments (0)|
On January 31, 2008 I lost a good friend.
Ruby E. Crance, 87, passed away Thursday.
She was a good friend and will be missed very much.
'See you on the Other side Ruby' !
|Posted by k9khan on November 27, 2007 at 12:03 PM||comments (0)|
1. blaming your farts on me.... not funny... not funny at all!!!
2. Yelling at me for barking. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU IDIOT!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose! walk is this anyway? ?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose. Stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", and then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9.Dog sweaters. Hello??? Haven't you noticed the fur?!
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous.
"Now lay off me on some of these things. We both know who's boss here!
|Posted by k9khan on October 19, 2007 at 5:15 PM||comments (0)|
I am so sad. My hart is breaking for Ellen DeGeneres & Iggy.
|Posted by k9khan on October 17, 2007 at 1:42 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by k9khan on October 9, 2007 at 5:53 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by k9khan on September 29, 2007 at 8:13 AM||comments (0)|