JOHNS FLY MATERIALS www.johnsflymaterials.com
785 Little Hill St London On Canada N5Z 1N1
Fone 519 645 0932 email firstname.lastname@example.org Visa & Mastercard for the mail order only. Cash only at the rectory store.
MAR 20 jUST A COUPLE NOTES
IF LEAVING A MSG ON FONE REPEAT FONE NUMBER TWICE & CLEARLY (CELL FONES NOT ALWAYS CLEAR)
IF YOU DONT GET AN ANSWER IN A DAY LEAVE MSG AGAIN OR EMAIL ME email@example.com
FOR LONDON & VICINITY CUSTOMERS - I HAVE CLOSED THE SHOP FOR NOW
OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS ONLY. FONE TO 519 645 0932 OR EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND ME YOUR ORDER & i WILL GET BACK TO YOUWITH AVAILABILITY & QUOTE
PAY BY VISA OR MASTERCARD & YOU CAN PICK UP BY APPOINTMENT OR
I CAN MAIL TO YOU FOR $10 OR IF ITS A FLAT PARCEL THAT I CAN SEND LETTER POST $3.00
FLY MATERIALS are mostly updated still some new items to enter Check out NEW PRODUCTS
Still have to update Blanks and rod building supplies
- JUN 16 Check us out on Facebook
- NEW SHOWROOM OPEN 96 Rectory unit C London ON (Hamilton & Recrory)
- Still 24/7 for EMails and answers
- SUN MON Closed
- TUES WED 11AM to 6PM
- THURS Closed for fishin
- FRI 11AM to 6PM SATURDAY 10AM to 4pm
- Am available for appointments (unless gone fishin
- PS I dont have a fone at the shop on Rectory and no credit cards or POS there. I try to keep my prices low & do that by being really cheap!
- I have a ton of stuff thats not listed here so check with me.
If you are looking for a local guide check out Ruben Moniz on our facebook page. Very knowledgeable, great personality and always willing to share.
NEW PRODUCTS am now carrying Hemingway goodies check them out at www.frostyfly.com. Their deer hair dubbing is real interesting. I used to have this many years ago but it disappeared off the Canadian market (like many other things!) Great stuff for elk hair caddis and buggy looking dries
Lots of new items which I just havent had time to list- so check with me if you see somethin interesting on the tube.I may have it or at least can tell you if I can or cant get it! PEAK VISES IN
Check out the SALE BLANKS some very good prices on selected Rainshadow blanks- Also have a special buy coming soon on Bamboo fly rods and blanks
METZ SADDLES are back in stock - Also Magnum saddles in #1 & #2 orange - Great for Bombers
The new designed rainshadow XST 1562 2pc & 3pc float blanks are going well. The fellows are fishing them & the reports coming back are very encouraging. They really like them. If you are thinking about a new float blank check this one out for sure! The new 2012 prices are considerably higher, but I still have a few 3pc XST on sale for $150 see rainshadow float & Spin page
July 25/15 Ian Colin James passed on in July. He left us but hey I believe he is now giving St Peter some advice on fly rods and telling Torque to mind his manners. In ones lifetime you meet some people that have a lasting effect on you. I have been privledged to know some of those people. Ian is one of them. Toodles Ian!
- Here is the recipe for the Ians Muncher Nymph
- Hook Sedge or grubber size 8 10 o 12
- 8 for smallies and carp 10 for steelhead & trout
- Body Natural grey bunny from the hares mask- stuff off the cheeks
- Thorax Fiery brown seals fur
- Wingcase Brown plastic raffia
- Legs Well marked brown/splashed Indian saddle hackle
PS Iam out of Muncher nymph seal fur
I do have seal and the dye now and hopefully will dye it up soon
Also the plastic raffia is discontinued
Closest I have is swiss straw in brown