Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > I got hacked...

mastergreen

Well guys i got hacked so Im just gonna quit FR I am not dealing with it anymore so it was nice knowing everyone on FR but I will check on the site here and there Im still part of renegade. So yeah idk what else to say. So goodbye on FR....

--

Master Green

July 5, 2013 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Dang, sorry about what happened. I just can't believe that people are still hacking these days. We hope you come back on, but if you don't, I guess this is where we part ways (in-game anyways). I hope you have a successful life and a bright future.

--
July 5, 2013 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hippy_jezz
Administrator

I am so sorry to hear this Green! As Prince said, I am supprised this is still happening.

Do you want me to remove Mastergreen from renegade? I can do that for you. It makes me mad to think of someone in guild who is a hacker.

Why not make a newbie and whisper me ig, I will invite you into guild. That way you are still with us and can pop ig now and again to have some fun..:)

Please stay in touch we are all gonna miss you mister....

Jezz xxx

July 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Sorry to hear what happened, I cant believe this is happening too!

I just hope that that is forbiddened soon :/ I hope you get that over with and decide to rejoin us! :)

~Jake

--

July 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

I am very sorry that this happened. I hope you do the thing that Jezz said so we can see you again in game.

--

July 5, 2013 at 3:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

So sorry to hear that! I agree with Jezz, you should definitely make a newbie so Renegade can still keep in touch with you. Wish you the best!~

--

July 5, 2013 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

Aww, another good member and friend gone :( and all because of a person's selfishness...

Your still welcomed to make an account to stick into Renegade as Jezz said :D

I wish you the best of luck and bid a good life :) a green life xD

Hope to hear from you  again!! 

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

July 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Did you take all the precautions to prevent someone else using the character/SC/credit card info/impersonation/extortion/identity theft (The last 3 are a joke ;))

--

July 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mastergreen

I didnt use a credit card for anything what he did is he stole the password changed the player name and he changed the email that I was using so that I couldnt change the password on him and I do have a couple of other players I forgot what the other Master Green I have password but I will try and get on Im not sure what Im gonna do I just cant believe after all that work I did its all gone...

--

Master Green

July 8, 2013 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Did you give your username and password to someone? Because I really don't think anyone can guess both and get them correct.

--

July 8, 2013 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mastergreen

The only person I gave it to is the people I have in my house which is my sister, mother, father and me I think what he did is that he changed the pass and guessed the username. But I got Nicholas having his friend ban the hacker. I just dont want the hacker playing on it anymore. 

--

Master Green

July 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

So he guessed the password and the username? Seems kinda fishy. You had to at least give it to someone because no one can really do that.

--

July 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince Tridon

Hey Green, I don't want you to leave. But I have a solution. 

July 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince Tridon

We Renegade will help you build a account. I will personally give you spare clothes, vrs, and coins.  I am sure I am not the only one who would help.  Please accept and keep on realming with us.

July 9, 2013 at 10:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mastergreen

I might do that. I got the hacker banned so he wont be using my player anymore. As I said on another forum if you guys have skype or steam add me I will be more then welcome to add you all. I do have another player to use. I just remembered it lol! I will get on him.

--

Master Green

August 12, 2013 at 7:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mastergreen

I'll be adding you guys if you get a request from someone named Aaron Barrett56 then its me.

--

Master Green

August 12, 2013 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

Add me Green :)

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

August 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.