Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Goodbye, Renegade.

BlindSpot

Hi, all of Renegade. I just want to say, I really enjoyed the time I spent with you all. You're not only (imo) the best guild in the game. You're also a very good group of friends. Always there for me, no matter if it were to do with the game or not. Which is why I will never forget any of you.

Without going into details, I'm having to leave my house. Luckily, my girlfriend was able to pay for me a bus ticket, so I could come and live with her for awhile. I'll soon be joining the Air Force as most of you know by now. So, a lot is hitting me at once right now, and I'm not going to lie... it's stressful. However, I'm sure I am capable of handling everything.

I'll try my best to stop by every now and then, at least to say hey, and let you all know how I'm doing.

Goodbye, Renegade. You will be missed.

June 13, 2013 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hippy_jezz
Administrator

Wishing you a happy and healthy life Wings..We have become good friends and I will miss you ig..

But I am sure you will make it...remember..

What does not kill us makes us stronger..

-Hugs-

Please try and pop by either ig or on site..we wanna be kept up to date on all your news..

-Tight Hug- lol

June 14, 2013 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melissa Rose

Awwh, I haven't been on for a while. I sorta know you. But I hope all goes well. Thank you going in too serve our country. I'll miss you. Don't forget me. :)

June 14, 2013 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlindSpot

@Jezz: Thank you, for everything. You've been a close friend of mine for awhile, and I will miss you greatly. I'll do my very best to drop by every now and then for sure.

@Melissa: I remember you. We used to tinychat every now and then.

No need to thank me. It's my pleasure to help support our country.

I'll miss you too, and I won't forget you, or anyone else.

--

June 14, 2013 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

I am sorry I haven't been able to hang out with you recently. I haven't done my job as a leader and friend of yours. I hope this isn't the end and I know it isn't :)

I hope everything calms down and I demand a picture of you in your air force suit soon... if you don't, Jezz will hunt you down :)

Thank you for all the in game memories, tiny chat memories, prank calling memories, and just everything type of memories, ;)

--

June 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlindSpot

You were always a great leader, and an amazing friend.

As soon as I can, I'll be sure to post a picture.

You're very welcome. Thank you, and everyone else for all the great memories we shared together.

--

June 15, 2013 at 1:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

We're going to miss you man. Thanks for everything you've done here in this guild, especially the events. It's been VERY VERY fun having you around. Just remember, that we're always here if you need any help. We hope that you are very successful in life and hope for the best to the future.

--
June 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

I have heard wonderful things about you from the events you orgainzed to you as a person :) Though I havn't had to chance to really talk to you, I wish you the best of luck and return to us safely (regardless of what you are doing)!

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

June 15, 2013 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake Granitewave

We weren't always on the best of terms as far as FR goes, which was a childish way to do things, this is something I would never wish on my worst enemy, I do hope you have a successful Life and achieve everything you set out to do 
~Jake

--

June 27, 2013 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.