Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Name Change for Tomato

Jamie

Hello loves! I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that I have changed my name and it was finally approved.

I changed it to Çherokee Rose from Tomato Sauce. I think I finally realized that Tomato Sauce is the most awkwardest name there could be in Free Realms besides maybe xXxXLiLbAbYgUrLXxXx.

Don't ask why I changed my name to Tomato Sauce in the first place, I honestly can't remember.

The background behind Cherokee Rose is Daryl Dixon; from The Walking Dead TV Series, that's his favorite flower. I don't want to spoil anything, but he believed they were good luck if you stumbled upon them blooming. They're beautiful and very unique.

Thanks again, and hope to see ya' all in Free Realms soon!

-Çherokee Rose (feel free to call me Cher, Rose, or Jamie in Free Realms if you'd like.)

--

April 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlindSpot

I like the name. Much better than Tomato Sauce, haha :p

I also like the meaning behind your name ^_^

--

April 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Thanks! Yeah, me too. I would always be hanging around somewhere and some random character would come up sarcastically and say, "Nice name. :P" I think I that got pretty old and thanks again, I thought it was pretty unique and just the name itself has a meaning. :)

--

April 2, 2013 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Nice! although I loved your previous name just the same but the other day I had thought, "Doesnt Jamie get bored of that name?" Lol.Whats the meaning of your name anyways? :o

--

April 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Get bored of Tomato Sauce? That's exactly why I changed it! You know me, I think I have over 99 name changes currently on file. I also mentioned why I kinda picked it in the first post. 

--

April 2, 2013 at 8:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hippy_jezz
Administrator

Aww, i gonna miss Sauce...lol Weird how we get used to the name :)

But i gotta say, LOVE the new name...Just hoping I can say it IG.!

:)

April 3, 2013 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

I think we all loved Tomato Sauce somewhere deep down in our hearts, even me. Tell me about it! I just finally got over it and well, I needed something that didn't go with food. Thanks! I hope so too.

--

April 3, 2013 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.