Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Lifetime Membership

Jake

Hello!

Do you guys think that getting lifetime membership (again) is worth getting?

I had i in 2011, and I had not been on for about 3 weeks and it is all of a sudden gone, I sent in a ticket they claim that i didnt put any membership on it.

So Im just getting your opinions! :P

--

March 31, 2013 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

I think it depends on how much longer you want to play Free Realms. I'll probably end up giving my character to my little sister (because I've wasted so much money on it) and I bought lifetime because she'll be using it a couple of days ago. It's your choice, but it mostly depends on how much longer you're going to play. You don't want to waste $35 if you're only going to play for another 2 months at least.

--

March 31, 2013 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

I used my moms credit card but its said Error! :/ and it was double station cash weekend! Argh, Idk what went wrong cause even my mom tried and nothing happened. So, hopefully therer will be another double station cash weekend before lifetime membership goes away. Thanks for the advice though for I will be playing Freerealms for quite longer.

--

April 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

I doubt that there will be Jake, since the last double station cash was last year..........I can't even remember lol. Maybe memorial weekend??  I'm sure that lifetime membership will end by the next update (thursday) I assume :P

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

April 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

:( Dang it.

--

April 1, 2013 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Try to email the Staff and have them figure out the problem.

--

April 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

My membership days are long over.. :P The one time I had membership, I only bought a month's worth, but actually had over a year. Those were good times.

--
April 1, 2013 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.