Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Unfortunate News

Adam Vaporstinger

It seems as there is an issue with the friends list for some players in FR. I sent in a ticket and I got a very upsetting answer for me. Here it is: 

Hello Adam,

This is Referee Raven here to help you. We are experiencing some issues with our Social Servers that are wiping Friends Lists.

Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is highly likely that your Friends List will not come back, but there is a small chance that it will. Please feel free to start adding players back to your Friends List by sending them invites, as Referees cannot add players to Friends Lists. However, please be aware that game performance suffers and can cause issues if you have over 250 friends. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to help you.

Sincerely,

Referee Raven

I have over 2000 friends from the time my character had been created which makes it extremely hard for me to add anyone old. Hopefully, the slim chance actually happens. So, anyone who has this problem, this is just a warning. 

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

March 25, 2013 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

*facepalm*

--

March 26, 2013 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

Shattered Nicole at March 26, 2013 at 5:51 PM

*facepalm*

Lol. My thoughts exactly. I actually havent logged in in ages... I'll have to see if this happened to me. Sorry about your list Adam. :/ I hope this slim chance happens as well.

~Falcon

--

The sun may be setting, but this is not the end.

March 26, 2013 at 6:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Whoot!  I got my friend list whiped long ago now I have less that 100 friends.

I still feel bad for yer guys :( I hope the chances are you get your list back! :)

--

March 27, 2013 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.