Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > I Don't Believe This. -_-

Prince The Rockstar

Well, I got online today and one of our members, Tim Realms tells me that we need to talk. In this "talk," he tells me that the guild is failing and we need more officers. Talking about they don't deserve to be officers. He also tells me that others have agreed with him too. Can you believe that? Thi guild is not failing. We're doing just fine, and our officers, leaders, members, and recruits are great also. Then, he tells me that he wants a leader position. Then, that me mad. First of all, if you want to be an officer or leader, there are plenty of forums and pages on how to be one. Sometimes, we might have enough, so don't get mad if you can't be officer or leader and quit, because something might come up and we might pick you to be the next officer or leader. Second of all, he asked for an leader position. Now, you gotta be crazy to ask for a job that you don't even deserve. I've been in this guild for over three years, doing as much as I can to help, and I'll be dead before I let anyone who doesn't do anything but just come online take a position over me. I'm starting to feel like Jake now. I hate that you had to see this side of me, but I finally had to let it out. I've been feeling this way since I became officer. Now, Tim Realms has left, and if you don't like the way we do things around here, I suggest you leave too. I'm not talking to everybody, just a few people. And you know who you are.

THIS GUILD WILL NOT FALL.

--
March 23, 2013 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Preach! I totally agree with you. Renegade is far from falling or even failing. Those officers have shown that they deserve to be put in the position of being an officer and they have proven themselves that they can. He clearly doesn't deserve to be put in a higher rank for quite some time because it seems like he has no idea what he's talking about. Renegade is truly one of the very few guilds that have been standing for a couple of years and I will not doubt that it will fail anytime soon. 

Don't worry too much about this, he's probably just a little kid that has no idea what kind of guild we are and how strong we are together and that is what makes us Renegade. Let's just hope that he stays out of Renegade and doesn't come back because we don't need anyone who causes drama. We've had enough of that in the past years.

But really, there's no reason why Renegade would fall because there's no issues that I know of going on in the guild at the minute. Sure, there may be some drama here and there, but it's very uncommon. Renegade is in good shape and standing, which I hope will last for quite some time and can be one of the guilds that lasted for a long time period through the days of Free Realms. 

From my perspective, everyone is in the correct rank they're in. I don't see any members/recruits going around asking to be raised a rank besides who you mentioned. I don't understand why being officer/leader is really important to some people. I'm fine being a member because you're the same as everyone else in the guild. Being an officer or leader doesn't mean you overpower other guild-mates. It just means that you have proven yourself to someone that you can handle being a higher rank than majority who is in the guild and that you can solve issues if there are any that seem to go on.

But seriously, Renegade is going to stay standing no matter what happens. We're all strong and when we're put together, we're what creates Renegade.

--

March 23, 2013 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hippy_jezz
Administrator

I had my eye on Mr Realms!

It struck me he was way to knowledgeable about us, all of us, and that includes the Leaders and Officers.

He also had a lot to say.

I checked him out and guess what? He was a VERY new character.

I guesssed he was out to make waves, but guess what? He don't know us as well as he thought..-RoFl-

Prince I totally agree with your post, and Jammie you are a solid member and you speak total sense.

We are VERY strong - we are VERY clever - we are FAMILY...

We are RENEGADE

March 23, 2013 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince Tridon

I agree but I disagree.  I also agree with Realms on some parts. Thats all nothing else to say.

March 23, 2013 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Prince Tridon at March 23, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I agree but I disagree.  I also agree with Realms on some parts. Thats all nothing else to say.

I don't want to cause any drama nor sound like I want you to leave, but if you don't like the way the officers and leaders are running Renegade, it is completely your choice but you do have the option of leaving just like Prince said. I don't want to offend you in any way, but I don't think anyone is going to change how they do things around here due to one person having opinions about what they should and shouldn't do. I may be wrong, but that's what I think. 

Maybe if you talk about it and not keep it to yourself, we can figure out things to improve. But please understand that I am not saying that you should leave. I'm just letting you know what I'm thinking. Thanks!

--

March 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

We will not fall!!! That is as long as I am here (jk)

I think you should kick him out or something, he has been bothering me 2 weeks ago about giving him some stuff.

--

March 23, 2013 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Jamie at March 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Prince Tridon at March 23, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I don't want to cause any drama nor sound like I want you to leave, but if you don't like the way the officers and leaders are running Renegade, it is completely your choice but you do have the option of leaving just like Prince said. I don't want to offend you in any way, but I don't think anyone is going to change how they do things around here due to one person having opinions about what they should and shouldn't do. I may be wrong, but that's what I think. 

Maybe if you talk about it and not keep it to yourself, we can figure out things to improve. But please understand that I am not saying that you should leave. I'm just letting you know what I'm thinking. Thanks!

I should of added in my last post where it says: " I don't want to offend you in any way, but I don't think anyone is going to change how they do things around here due to one person having opinions about what they should and shouldn't do." Meaning one person, I meant someone fairly new such as who just joined and doesn't know the basics of Renegade. Just wanted to make myself clearer. :-)

--

March 23, 2013 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scratchy

Very well spoken Prince, I totally agree with you. Even though I haven't been here the last couple of years, you guys didn't change. Renegade still is the best, you are all great people and I have enjoyed lots of great laughs with you! Renegade is the best, and it always will be. People like that are everywhere in the world, just trying to stir things up. The important thing is that we stick together and not let it get under our skin. 

Good post Prince,

Scratchy

--

KEEP IT REAL

<RENEGADE>

March 23, 2013 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Onyxglade

Lies, Renegade failing. We may not be as active as before but we are not failing. Tim Realms was wrong, for we are still a large family:P

--

William Onyxglade

March 23, 2013 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake Granitewave

Everything is destine to fall. guild or not

--

March 23, 2013 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Jake at March 23, 2013 at 8:02 PM

We will not fall!!! That is as long as I am here (jk)

I think you should kick him out or something, he has been bothering me 2 weeks ago about giving him some stuff.

He's already out.

--
March 23, 2013 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

I haven't seen a Renegade member in like two months. I'm not joking! I actually thought the guild was failing because i haven't seen ONE Renegade member in a while.

--

March 24, 2013 at 6:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

I added him, sad to say. After I did, he said he claimed that he had been in the guild three years ago. Then he said he wanted to create a post about putting a new leader in place (odds are its him) after he joined the site. By this point, I told Jezz everything :P since she was on the site. I promoted him, and after that day, I never seen him again...or atleast I hope not......

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

March 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Raven
Administrator

When I saw the title of this post I said to myself  “What happened now?”  I must say that I was surprised as I read it because this is the first time I have seen Prince angry, and rightfully so!  Those of us who have been with Renegade for a lengthy amount of time have become tired of those spiteful individuals who periodically show up and make their best attempt at creating tension and drama.  I agree with how you feel Prince and please don’t feel as if we have seen a bad side of you.  In defending Renegade, you’ve simply reacted as a faithful officer should.

I completely agree with your perspective Jammie!  Being an officer or leader does not mean that you have been promoted to assume control over your guildmates. No matter what rank, the opinions and concerns of everyone in this guild are important. We have always made an attempt to include everyone in the decisions that affect changes within the guild.  We have survived by functioning as a family, meaning that the voice of each member matters.  I agree with Prince and Jammie regarding those who complain.  If you aren’t happy, you do have the option to leave; although we prefer that you stay and give us constructive criticism on how we can improve.

We still have players in-game, but not necessarily in the guild, who have been with Free Realms from the beginning.  Some of them were with Jay Nightblade when he created Renegade.  Unfortunately, many of the original Renegade members who were with Jay appear resistant to change and focused on how the guild was in the past.  You have to come to terms with the fact that we won’t be the Renegade of the past. Lolaya inherited an “abandoned” guild and shaped it to what it is today.  Through Lolaya’s leadership and decision making, Renegade has thrived.

Yes Scratchy, sadly we will encounter those who feel the need to “stir things up.”  Luckily, Renegade has always pulled through because we stand together.  Renegade has been changing a bit because many of our members have matured.  Some have gone on to high school and are preparing for, or are currently attending college.  Although we are not as active as we once were, many make an effort to get in-game and on the site when they can.  As a guild, it is important that we stand together and pay no mind to the Chicken Littles who run around squawking “The sky is falling, the sky is falling!”

Everything is not destined to fail!  We are destined to succeed OR fail!  We have a choice and when it comes to the fate of Renegade, our destiny is in our hands.

~It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change~

--

March 24, 2013 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

This thread is now locked to prevent any other issues.

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

March 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.