Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Overall Fav. Sports

William Onyxglade

Hello to all Renegaders! This time, I would like to know which sports you are all into. Is it perhaps sports such as Football or maybe sports such as Rugby or how about Track? Anything to interact with really. My favorite sports are:

1.Tennis

2.Track

3.Basketball

Too bad I don't have much time for sports though! :P Yeah so those are my preferences but what do you like?

--

William Onyxglade

March 16, 2013 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

1. Tennis

2. Volleyball

3. Archery

--

March 16, 2013 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

1.Football

2.Football

3.Football!!

--

March 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Track & Field

Football

Soccer

--
March 16, 2013 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlindSpot

1. Bowling (If you consider that a sport)

2. Tennis

3. Soccer

--

March 16, 2013 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Argh so hard to choose again!!! Cause I play so many sports. So here  I go:

1. Track & Field

2. Soccer

3. Tennis

4.Basketball

5. Football

6. Archery and Surfing if its a sport

7. Badmington

8. Table Tennis

--

March 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

1: Basketball!

I personally love basketball not only because I play it, but because it's a unique sport. You have to think out of the box and you can't hesitate with anything. You also have to be quick with what you're going to do, and careful of fouls and violations. Basketball is overall a fun sport because it works with teamwork and trust.

The other unique thing about it, is that anyday, anytime, anyone can win against you even if you're the best team in the league. That personally doesn't mean anything.

Also, I just had a championship game this morning with my team, we were all very anxious because the team we were playing against was indeed very good, but in the end we used teamwork and completed the challenge. We won against them 32-19 (it was a rough game) and won 1st place and we were also undefeated 12-0. 

So in conclusion, in my perspective, basketball is the overall best sport there is. It develops many talents just not yourself, but just your whole team and their relationship to each other. It's also very popular and both genders can play, unlike football.

--

March 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Jamie at March 16, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I personally love basketball not only because I play it, but because it's a unique sport. You have to think out of the box and you can't hesitate with anything. You also have to be quick with what you're going to do, and careful of fouls and violations. Basketball is overall a fun sport because it works with teamwork and trust.

The other unique thing about it, is that anyday, anytime, anyone can win against you even if you're the best team in the league. That personally doesn't mean anything.

Also, I just had a championship game this morning with my team, we were all very anxious because the team we were playing against was indeed very good, but in the end we used teamwork and completed the challenge. We won against them 32-19 (it was a rough game) and won 1st place and we were also undefeated 12-0. 

So in conclusion, in my perspective, basketball is the overall best sport there is. It develops many talents just not yourself, but just your whole team and their relationship to each other. It's also very popular and both genders can play, unlike football.

Umm, any gender can play any sport just to let you know, Its just that it isnt that popular.

Oh and the description you made is like soccer cause Some say Messi is the best along with his team Barcelona, but Real Madrid beats them every now and then. :)

--

March 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator
  1. Association Football (Soccer)
  2. Association Football (Soccer)
  3. Association Football (Soccer)
  4. Association Football (Soccer)
  5. Association Football (Soccer)
  6. Association Football (Soccer)
  7. Association Football (Soccer)
  8. Association Football (Soccer)
  9. Association Football (Soccer)
  10. Association Football (Soccer)
  11. Association Football (Soccer)
  12. Association Football (Soccer)
  13. Association Football (Soccer)
  14. Association Football (Soccer)
  15. Association Football (Soccer)

9999. Association Football

--

March 16, 2013 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlindSpot

Cristiano Ronaldo > Messi

Just saying....

--

March 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Jake at March 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Umm, any gender can play any sport just to let you know, Its just that it isnt that popular.

Oh and the description you made is like soccer cause Some say Messi is the best along with his team Barcelona, but Real Madrid beats them every now and then. :)

I don't see Women Football on TV, do I?

Haha, no. That's what I mean. I mean official teams.

There isn't an Women Football, nor Woman Hockey on TV. 

Soo yeah, you're kinda wrong there. I believe you misunderstood what I was saying.

And yeah, I know that any gender can play any sport they want to because it's their choice. I'm not that stupid, haha.

Oh no! I'm starting to rant! It might be best if we don't talk about this with me anymore because I'll start venting and probably won't stop...

Erm... Basketball is still overall best in my opinion. It's just an amazing game and so unique. 

It's also really fun because you learn and can do different plays, such as pick and roll, man to man, full court press, etc. There's literally too many to name.

...I don't want to keep talking, I'll never end. SO I'm done here. :)

--

March 16, 2013 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Jamie at March 16, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Jake at March 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I don't see Women Football on TV, do I?

Haha, no. That's what I mean. I mean official teams.

There isn't an Women Football, nor Woman Hockey on TV. 

Soo yeah, you're kinda wrong there. I believe you misunderstood what I was saying.

And yeah, I know that any gender can play any sport they want to because it's their choice. I'm not that stupid, haha.

Oh no! I'm starting to rant! It might be best if we don't talk about this with me anymore because I'll start venting and probably won't stop...

Erm... Basketball is still overall best in my opinion. It's just an amazing game and so unique. 

It's also really fun because you learn and can do different plays, such as pick and roll, man to man, full court press, etc. There's literally too many to name.

...I don't want to keep talking, I'll never end. SO I'm done here. :)

Oh you could have said that lol.

--

March 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

BlindSpot at March 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo > Messi

Just saying....

Cristiano Ronaldo > Neymar > Messi

In my words Cristiano Ronaldo is the best because of his Technique, Skill and how he takes his shots. WHat I mostly like is how he takes free kicks!

Then I think Neymar is second because of his skill! He is so good at that I mean sometimes he can be a little bit selfish but I love to see when he does that awesome dribble thing

Messi is third cause the only thing that makes him good is his dribbling skills, in other words once he has the ball he is unstopable (most times).

--

March 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivy

to watch HOCKEY!

To play MARCHINGBAND!!

--

Poison Ivy13 the girl everyone loves to hates :D

IVY!

March 17, 2013 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicky
Limited Member

1. College Basketball (Duke Blue Devils)
  2. NFL (Green Bay Packers)
  3. College Football (Clemson Tigers)
  4. NBA (Boston Celtics)
  5. MLB (Atlanta Braves)
I had to do it in order based on what rank I like better within the sport. In this case I chose between College and Professional levels within them, except Baseball. I am not that fond of College Baseball.

March 18, 2013 at 5:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.