Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic Babbling > Somewhat Inactive?

Jamie

Aloha fellow guildies! It's Tomato Sauce here, and I just wanted to warn y'all that I probably won't be on a lot anymore. Yes, I understand that I've made this post a lot, but I just wanted to let everyone know that might've forgotten? So, don't miss me too much and don't worry about me. I'll probably be fine. ^-^

If you're wondering why I'm going to be inactive, I have the answer for you. Unfortunately, I've kind of become uninterested with Free Realms. I don't want to be rude to any players, but this is my opinion. I've pretty much stopped playing and stopped paying for membership because I have finally realized that the game is sort of a waste of money and that it really doesn't get you anywhere in life? I apologize if this hurts anyones feelings. I was not suppsed to go that way.

The other reason is that I'm starting to get into journalism and I'm actually starting to write FanFictions and read more often. And, I just want to keep more of my free-time for school work. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do in my life and I think I should spend more time thinking and working on it then playing an online game.

Please understand that I'm not officially quitting Free Realms. I promise you, I will still go on when I get time. I can't just leave you all after what we've all been through! Again, I am not quitting. Nope, nope, nope. I just will not be on as much. Maybe once a week at the most? I'll probably go on more on weekends though, obviously.

Thank you all for understanding! I hope to see you all in-game one day and I appreciate the love, guys. ^-^

Talk to you soon! -Tomato Sauce

--

February 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Aww, :( Good luck and I hope to talk to you when you are online (thats if my meebo is fixed). I wish you all the best :)

--

February 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Thanks! What's wrong with your meebo? ): 

If it isn't popping up, try logging out of the site and then logging back in. It works for me. 

--

February 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

I've seen the new update! I love the idea of the achievements and the new titles!

Never thought I'd say this... But I really like the new idea and I might keep coming on just because I love the fact of the achivements. :)

You can now refer me to Story Teller Tomato Sauce.

[just because the fact that i love writing fanfictions!]

--

February 14, 2013 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Jamie at February 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

If it isn't popping up, try logging out of the site and then logging back in. It works for me. 

It used to work, but now that I try...nope I just see a very slender white line above the taskbar. :(

--

February 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Jake at February 15, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Jamie at February 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

It used to work, but now that I try...nope I just see a very slender white line above the taskbar. :(

Is there a little button on the right bottom corner of the screen abovet the taskbar with two little arrows pointing up? If there is, click that. You might of closed it.

--

February 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Thats what I was looking for but no. Its just a white striaght line that you can barely see

--

February 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Hmm... What browser do you use? Like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc...

--

February 15, 2013 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Internet Explorer 9, and also this is the first time im experiencing this..

--

February 15, 2013 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadeslayer

try moving your window up a bit? I believe your meebo is below your start menu... it's happened to me before ._.

... AND YOU ARE KIIIIILLLING ME OVER HERE SAUCY :( KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLING ME... lol jk. I understand, going through the same (nearly the same) obstical...

--

Shadeslayer

Officer

February 15, 2013 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

I agree with Shade. I never tried IE9 with the site because seriously, IE9 is the worse browser yet. Try downloading Google Chrome! GC >> IE9 (:

And I'm soo sorry dear. Oh and my little sister needed homework help a couple of nights ago with language arts, and I forgot exactly what she was doing, I believe it was genre of stories? And one of them was myth or legend, I forgot, and I remember it had "Shadeslayer" in the short story and I thought of you! Haha 

--

February 15, 2013 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Shadeslayer at February 15, 2013 at 10:35 PM

try moving your window up a bit? I believe your meebo is below your start menu... it's happened to me before ._.

... AND YOU ARE KIIIIILLLING ME OVER HERE SAUCY :( KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLING ME... lol jk. I understand, going through the same (nearly the same) obstical...

Nope, theres still a line on the bottom of the window border. :/

--

February 16, 2013 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

My meebo only works if I go on meebo.com and im trying to figure out how to enable it on the site. Bit since Google bought them I cant access my account I think..

--

February 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivy

i am in the completly same situation as you jammie. We all understand dont worry :) if you ever want to chat about walking dead mebo me! :D

--

Poison Ivy13 the girl everyone loves to hates :D

IVY!

February 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Okay, thank you for understanding! 

I'll make note of that. :-)

--

February 17, 2013 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melissa

I'll miss you Saucey :D

--

~Melissa

(Nel's Best Friend) 

February 17, 2013 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Thanks Rose. 

I'll miss you, too. :-)

--

February 19, 2013 at 8:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

I'll miss you, bro! -brofist- :)

--

February 19, 2013 at 9:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Haha, thank you too, brochacho! :-) *brofists back*

--

February 19, 2013 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

We'll miss you! We can think about it like you're at the beach relaxing, or a vaction from home, so you have rarely any computer access. xD

--

February 24, 2013 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.