Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Guild > Bye Guys, :/

Melissa

The time has come... I think I need to quit for a while.. Or Forever.. I will miss all of you. I will try to be on the site more often.. I will miss you guys so much. Thank you for helping me in life with my problems.. It means alot. Now I'm tearing up while writing this.. I don't want to leave.. But I have too. I have to get my life back. I have to start paying more attention for the AllStar Cheerleading Coming up Soon. I have a Dance Performance In 3 weeks. I have a Gymnastic Judging in 2 weeks. I have to get ready. I don't want to let my teams down. I hate writing this.. But I figured yall needed to know instead of saying "Where did Mel, Rose Go?" Even If I do mean that much anymore.. :/ I love you guys. I'm sorry about the drama, and depression.. I may get back on after all the performances and stuff. I need to get my grades up. I don't need to fail the 7th grade for my 3rd time.. -.-. I have to get ready for teen court stuff coming up. I have a drug test Monday.Even though I don't do weed or drink anymore.. I'm changing my life all around. Soon I will be back to my regular self. I may be moving back to Mexico Soon . :/ That means I have to leave all my friends and My Boyfriend. :/... I don't want to leave.. .-. If You have any more questions comment below..

I love you guys. 

--

~Melissa

(Nel's Best Friend) 

February 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

Awwwee!! Don't leave!!!

--

February 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Well, if it this really means that much to you. I won't try to keep you from doing better. I just hope we get the chance to see you again. We're gonna miss you.

--
February 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

It's sad to see you go, Rose. I hope you'll end up coming back. We'll all miss you here in Renegade, just remember that you'll always be welcomed to come back.

I wish you luck with whatever comes your way in the future. Talk to you soon! =)

--

February 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Good luck and I hope you have a great life! I hope you can come back online again instead of quitting forever

--

February 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

William Onyxglade

Mel, I don't really know you, but it is sad for any of my fellow Renegaders to leave, but remember "for every ending there is a new beginning", so don't feel so sad

--

William Onyxglade

February 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

Rose,

I know me and you had some issues a while ago, but I really hope your life stays for better. I also know people say "yolo" a lot, which drives me really crazy because if you use that false confidence, that one life will easily turn into none. From all of us here at Renegade,

And hope to hear from you again :)

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

February 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicky
Limited Member

Bye best friend D: I don't get to see you much anymore but do you think you can let me come say goodbye? :(

-Nicholas

February 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

YOLO

We will all miss you :(

--

February 11, 2013 at 7:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Melissa

Nicky at February 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Bye best friend D: I don't get to see you much anymore but do you think you can let me come say goodbye? :(

-Nicholas

Bye Buddy.. .-. I'll miss you :../ You should add me on facebook if you have one. o; https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004080462418&viewer_id=100004080462418

--

~Melissa

(Nel's Best Friend) 

February 12, 2013 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.