Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Introduce Yourself! > What should I know about you?

Bunnasaur

Hey there, it's Bun. I'm reletively new here, so I was wondering...

What should I know about you?

I thought it would be fun to start a thing to where you could tell a bit of information (don't worry, you don't have to put age or anyhing of the sorts) about yourself that would let me know more about everbody! Well, I'll start it off..

I'm Bunnasaur, and I'm like..OBSESSED with Legend of Zelda, Doctor Who, and Pokemon. If you like any of those things, let's be best friends. like now. so i can share my obsessions with you! c:

--

I'm awesome,

You're awesome,

We are all awesome.

~Bunnasaur

January 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

Hello there, person I don't know! So you want to know about me, aye? (=

You can always check out my profile... But I understand if you're too lazy.

Since you don't know me that well, (; I'll tell you about myself.

I currently have a disease called Schediophilia. That's when one is attracted to cartoon or animated characters. I am also addicted to Tumblr, Instagram, and just the internet in general. I'm obsessed with The Walking Dead Game! Especially Lee Everett, one of the two main characters in the game. It has also won GOTY award! I just adore reading Portal and The Walking Dead Game fan-fictions. For some odd reason, I find reading fan-fictions more interesting then actual books! Weird, huh? I love gaming on the PC, PS3, Wii, anything really. I also have OTD, which means obsessive tumblr disorder. If you want to get to know me EVEN more, check out my profile. (=

Unfortunately, I'm not obsessed with any of your obsessions, I'm sorry. :c

I hope you learned a handful of new things about me! 

--

January 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Well, I'm addicted to Adidas, a gamefreak, and I'm obsessed with Twitter.

--
January 1, 2013 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

Wanna know about me? O.O Well, I'm a tomboy for starters....I LOVE Football, and Rock Music. My fave bands are: Avenged Sevenfold, Never Shout Never, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Green Day, Marianas Trench, Rise Against, and Breaking Benjamin... o.o I love reading....I loved reading a book called The Ghost of Graylock, (not that scary). I am obsessed with Xbox 360 games like, Skyrim, Halo 4, Black Ops 2, Fallout 3, Dragon Age, and Ninja Gaiden..I love to draw also... That's all for now! ^_^

--

January 2, 2013 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

I'm Adam and me wish that the cookie monster was purple :D

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

January 2, 2013 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

I'm Nicole and I am 99% obsessed with Legend of Zelda. I am a BOSS at pokemon. I also like fried chicken. :D

--

January 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

._. I have a feeling Ariel stole mine from my profile.. Anyways, my name is Jake in-game I love mario :D Im am obsessed with Zelda too I love surfing the internet I play soccer,tennis,table tennis,football,track and field,baseball, sports in general. I also love video games! ;D

--

January 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

Jake at January 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM

._. I have a feeling Ariel stole mine from my profile.. Anyways, my name is Jake in-game I love mario :D Im am obsessed with Zelda too I love surfing the internet I play soccer,tennis,table tennis,football,track and field,baseball, sports in general. I also love video games! ;D

I got some Zelda games for Christmas and now I play them like.. 24/7.

--

January 7, 2013 at 4:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bunnasaur

Shattered Nicole at January 7, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Jake at January 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I got some Zelda games for Christmas and now I play them like.. 24/7.

Same here, Ariel. I got Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, then I bought myself Phantom Hourglass. THEHENNENFHSDJn my friend let me borrow her copy of Wind Waker c:

--

I'm awesome,

You're awesome,

We are all awesome.

~Bunnasaur

January 11, 2013 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

I have Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. They are good games but I beat them :P 3 times in 1 month.

--

January 11, 2013 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shattered Nicole

I beat Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess in the same day :D Currently in process of beating Wind Waker.

--

January 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

My neighbor has Wind Waker, he thinks its lame. So I just let him borrow my Twilight Princess and I borrow his Wind Waker :) Its pretty sweet.

--

January 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joseph

You should know that I am the only active Insider around much anymore, hehe!

--

Joseph -- <Mystic Mayhem>

Uncle Joe -- <Double Trouble>

Jaida -- <Double Trouble>

January 11, 2013 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.