Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Events > Sabrina Jadehaven might be back soon.

sab Jadehaven

Hey guys its Sabrina Jadehaven... lol I know long time no see..i miss u guys... and i might be back soon.... if ur wondering what happened... well someone on free realmsg ot my address and stuff and threatened me so thats why i had to quit. so if i come back i have to be careful... and thos of u i trust will have to help. PLEASE keep praying for me... ive missed yall so much and im ready to be back :)

December 28, 2012 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlindSpot

O.M.G!

You actually came back! It's been SO long!!!

It's me, HotWings :D

*Hugs* It's nice to hear from you again ^_^

--

December 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Woah.... :/ :O :)

I remember when you posted about your emergency and how you couldn't play FR (Until like a year later) and here you are again! Wow, how did they get your address? I can't wait to see you ig again! We missed you a lot. Btw, did you lose your Renegade site account?

--

December 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laura Goodheart

Sabwina... Is... is... that you? :o

Missed you tons bby! Can't wait till you are back on Free Realms and like catch up on practically EVERYTHING...

Xo - Laura

--
RENEGADE over all other guilds
December 28, 2012 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sab Jadehaven

Yeah thanks guys.... but idk how long it'll be... I still havent asked my mom yet...and i cant promise she'll say yes... But i know I will come back eventually.... and thanks Lolaya and Laura for all yall's support over the couple of years... And Laura theres not really much to catch me up on... BTW LOLAYA I THINK FR DELETED MY SABRINA JADEHAVEN ACCOUNT?! and yeah my Renegade account wa deleted i think... But guys PLEASE PRAY FOR ME A LOT so i can come back....

December 28, 2012 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sab Jadehaven

Oh yeah and i still remember when we were all like 13... ( At least me and Lolaya) HAHA we've gotten more mature right?? lol ..

December 28, 2012 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Pretty sure it hasn't disappeared. I think it is still here.

Did you find out who was threatening you?

--

December 28, 2012 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sab Jadehaven

yep... nothing happened. i dont know where he is now but... I was stupid enough to give  him too much info... lol  and I hope FR didnt delete Sabrina...  I wonder if i email them if they'll give her back... o_O

December 28, 2012 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sab Jadehaven

Guys it looks like its gonna be about summer time before I can even THINK about getting on.... I know its a while but it's worth it to get u guys back... :)

December 31, 2012 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

We'll be waiting. We miss you a lot!

--
December 31, 2012 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Wonderland

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SAB :D  I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH I HOPE U GET TO COME BACK :) 

--

Kelly The Amazing Wonderland :D :D

January 1, 2013 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.