Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic Babbling > =DDDDDDD

General Sean

Just recently my grandma baught me and my mom a new computer. This computer was about $279 at her local Best Buy. The specs are good. And the BEST news, I passed the "Can YOU run It System Internals" or whatever it Is. It's like http://www.systeminternals.com or something. ANYWAYS here are the species.

CPU:AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics @1.30GHz (SLOWWW :()
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6300m Graphics Card with 938MB VRAM

Now that I can run Free Realms with no lag, I am probably going to be on this site and Free Realms more. My dad doesn't know about this so It will be awhile until i can start actually playing Free Realms. Well I'm going to go test out Free Realms on this computer. When I'm done I will run a benchmark and post what my FPS Is. Laterssss
~<3 GeneralSean

--

August 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Sean

I just tested Free Realms on It...On Max/High settings I get 15-18 FPS solid. I'll test low settings/med settings tomorrow.

--

August 9, 2012 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Nice! A new computer. Hurry, and get on Free Realms so you can join the Renegade Games.

--
August 9, 2012 at 7:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

What Prince Said! :D

--

The sun may be setting, but this is not the end.

August 9, 2012 at 8:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hippy_jezz
Administrator

Hi Sean...

Excellent news....cya soon..:)

August 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Sean

Ok so It looks like I forgot to say a few things about this computer. So here It Is.
Computer Brand: Toshiba Satellite c655
FPS High/Max settings: 15~18
FPS Med settings:20~22
FPS Low settings: 25-40
See you guys soon. It looks like I won't be able to make the games. Since they are this week Into next week, and I doubt I'll have It by then.

--

August 9, 2012 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Aww, we'll at least you'll be in the Realms soon. :D

--
August 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

Well we got a new laptop about three years ago and I use, like i'm on it right now when i was typing this but to get to the point XD umm idk wha kind of laptop it is but its a Toshiba :P

--

August 11, 2012 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Toshiba makes laptops? I thought they only made TVs.

--
August 12, 2012 at 8:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

General Sean

Well guys, FreeRealms Is being a real pain In my rear. I install It, run FreeRealms, then the sacreen goes white and It says: "FreeRealms.exe has stopped working". I don't know why this Is happening, I've reinstalled about 5 times on ie and chrome.

The new computer gets about 60-80 FPS on minecraft lowest settings,(Tiny render distance,Fast graphics, power:Max fps) and on max settings(Fancy graphics, far render distance, power saver power) I get 20-40.

--

August 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hippy_jezz
Administrator

Hay Sean,

Tricky problem you have there on FR....Use this link ...just check again you can run it..:)

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

August 14, 2012 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.