Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > My Argument on Officers

Jake Granitewave

I'll probably get a lot of crap on this post but i feel it needs to be done. I've seen a lot of people posting on the site saying "Oh I should be officer cuz i love the guild and cuz i'm funny and nice to be around" That doesn't freakin cut it for the officer position in Renegade... Even if i'm not as active as i used to be i still have say in this guild! Just because you're "Nice to be around" Doesn't mean that you're cut to be an officer you need to be mature composed and Fair. Some of you Little children just wouldn't be able to run this kind of guild. It takes determination to be an officer and if you don't have that then you'll just run this beautiful guild straight into the ground. I wish we could just have an age limit but then people would lie about there age and then I thought, What if we judged them on their maturity thats what we NEED to do because some of these kids trying to be an officer just won't cut it for the officer spots we have available. 14 years old sounds good for officer (But if you're an immature brat you still won't get it) because a ten year old won't be able to run 60 + people. It won't work like that because they'll panic and auto kick people just because they made a minor infraction.there ya go all you little members wanting to be an officer...Lolaya and Raven might run the guild but when it comes to me I! determine if you make the officer cut. If your attention span was long enough to read this i thank you.

--

February 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivy

i agree but some people are mature enough at a young age. Mostly it matters how you address a sistuation and jake watch your language that was very "immature of you"

(sorry for any spelling errors)

--

Poison Ivy13 the girl everyone loves to hates :D

IVY!

February 12, 2012 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake Granitewave

You need to grow up ivy because you're one of them that needs to mature i also am fairly sure there was no "Foul Language" And if there is i'd like to ask you to point them out

--

February 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amber

Jake Ivy is right some people at a very young age can be as mature as 18 you never know.... When I became officer i was 12... So there is your example Ivy :)!

--

No matter how much you try you will always come out postitive :)!

Have fun live life, live Free Realms :D!

February 13, 2012 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

stop being mean and chill jake!! i agree with ivy

--

February 13, 2012 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake Granitewave

How was any of this "Mean" i'm simply stating facts on the should be requirements of officer ship due to the lack of mautrity in this guild i have no idea whom you are middi but i know that Ivy is very immature and needs to grow up i'm simply stating facts because who knows maybe if she was an officer and got annoyed with a person she'd just give them a little push of a button titled kick and they'd be out of the guild

--

February 13, 2012 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maura Glitterpeak

Okay, I completely agree with everything Jake has pointed out. We don't have any members that are mature enough to become officers yet. By the way, Amber, you have just proven Jake's point correct on guild members lying. You say you made officer at 12, yet your profile says you're 15. Also, everyone calls Jake a "meany" for being honest, if you had any maturity, you could see that he is correct. Oh, and by the way, I am not a "Jake Worshipper".

--

Tea makes everything better. . .

February 13, 2012 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Jake I partly agree with you.

1. You are right that you have to be mature to be an Officer

2. I think people have the right to make a thread expressing their yearning to be officer. (I think that your ok with that though)

3. I know your not being mean you just state things in a tough and in your face way which isn't bad

Even when Jake might seem like hes acting "mean" he really isn't. It is just his way of expressing his feelings and love for all of you guys. (Yes even you ivy, jake loves you)

--

February 13, 2012 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivy

its just that my sis thinks freakin and crap are bad words (very young mind) and what i speak is true i dont mean to offend anyone it just always turns out that way. im sorry maybe i joke around to much but im a kid thats what i do and its one of the few things im good at. if you can give me a deffenition of mature that would help very much. thank you for listening and sorry if i joke around and it offends you in one way or another

--

Poison Ivy13 the girl everyone loves to hates :D

IVY!

February 13, 2012 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amber

I have my Acc for 15 so i have my age hidden..... but i wanted to let jake know that even when your young you can still be mature...... So nicole i think your kinda wrong on the maturity thing a little bit with jake also.

--

February 14, 2012 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amber

And Nicole Some people dont like to telll all there information Like me i dont like to publish my age very much at all.... so yeah dont be so Pissed off at me. i bet you dont like to post were you live even your phone number...

--

February 14, 2012 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

wow dnt even get meh started o_o i have very bad anger issues -_- and im a kid o_o and i have lost soo many friends cause of I CANT control my anger issues but still u dnt have to be mature for EVERYTHING and everyone can live their own lives without being pushed around and doing everything that your bigger sibbling could be doing but the point is that we dnt have to be mature to do EVERYTHING in LIFE!!!

--

February 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Princess Strongheart

I think jake and lolaya make great points, You should be mature to run a guild cause a kid wouldn't know how to handle it, but some kids can be mature. Sure they joke around but thats being a kid and having fun. I think we all know if someone is right to be an officer, if we didnt know who is mature enough and who isnt mature enoguh, how are we to say who can do what and who can't. :) just saying :)

--

۩۞۩PRINCESS STRONGHEART  ۩۞۩

February 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amber

I can agree with you Princess :)!

--

February 16, 2012 at 7:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laura Goodheart

That is true...
We have to know that that person that supposedly we are going to put as Moderator deserves to be in that position, that will not be a bothersome to the Guild.

--
RENEGADE over all other guilds
February 22, 2012 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Smartblonde

I'm no longer part of this guild, and the main reason i quit FreeRealms all together is because of this guild. To be honest I don't think you should worry about it, it's really just a game and is there to have fun. I am 15, almost 16 and you know what when I stopped playing this game my life become so much better, it's really a childrens game and it just makes me think how can people get so worked up about? I still go on Fr occasionally but I think I'm a lot better off without it. I hope your all doing well and I miss some of you guys so much, don't worry about officers just have fun being in the guild.

February 24, 2012 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amber

-tears- Hi smart thanks for posting :)! Nice to hear from me besty..!

--

February 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.