Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Members Writing > Seeking Faith Chapter 2: Fairies

Princess Strongheart

As i cautioned through where ever i was, i shook. my body was uncontrollably chaking and i never noticed until i stoop still and noticed my vibrating flesh. Mountains carved in my skin frost bit my layers. I walked around a mirror that stood in a stance of just  used. I looked at myself and all i saw was a a doll. A tattered, stiched, decieved, and unforgettable doll. It stood up like my stance, shaken. I touched the glazz and thinking i would shiver at the thoght, the hand grabbed mine. I screamed and the head of the doll, sticthed mouth, button eyes, and stuffing falling out of the face; came from the mirror and in one second of that a screech of horror flooded the space and summoned tears. I was forced into the world with the beast but  as the night mare of a little girl's toy leans over my body it vanishes. Glitter fell on my face, arms, chest, and thighs.My tears were swept up into air by a breeze... fairies. These little creatures radiated around my vision and little bells jingled and jangled as their wings fluttered. They smiled but i wasn't releived yet, knowing that i just got morrified by a doll of myself i didn't trust these fairies, not yet.  One fairy, what looked like the leader of the delicate creatures, hovered above my chest and stood on tiptoes on air. Her smile was the biggest smile i had seen even if the smallest creature. She reached for my necklace. The shining silver molded into a heart was engraved with words from my other half. 'Never Forget, I am Always With You' is what he silver read. I hid it with my hand but the fairy reasured me it would be ok. Her little hands held the silver and her lips plushing its smooth surface. Her hand neatly placed it on my chest in the perfect spot. A black line ran the outline of my jewlery and my treasure sank into my chest and flattened into my skin. I touched my tattooed flesh and i could feel a heart beat, the most wonderful feeling i had ever felt.    <3

--

۩۞۩PRINCESS STRONGHEART  ۩۞۩

November 30, 2011 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

How are you doing this? Amazing!

--
November 30, 2011 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Wonderland

omg girll you o amazing better then me :)

--

Kelly The Amazing Wonderland :D :D

November 30, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Princess Strongheart

Thx both of you :)

--

November 30, 2011 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie Moonsaga1

Wow! Girl your good!!!!! :) keep on writing

--

Brookie

:D :) :P :lol: 8) ;)

loves youuuuu! 

November 30, 2011 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

Keep this coming! Wow. This is just amazing! And I like the storyline too! :D

--

The sun may be setting, but this is not the end.

December 1, 2011 at 5:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Princess Strongheart

Thx you guys :) i will try to write a new chapter every time i am on but keep reading you guys :) <3

December 1, 2011 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Well, tell me when Chapter 3 comes out.

--
December 1, 2011 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Princess Strongheart

It comes out tonight :)

--

December 1, 2011 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.