Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Members Writing > Forbidden Love part 9 *rest of thanksgiving*

Kelly Wonderland

JUst to let you all know this story is not true i made all this up let me know what you think in the comments if you like it or not please tell me the truth i wanna know :). thanks guys

AFter there little talked no one said a word.SHall we get are dinner started?Amanda ask.Yeah so they ate and talked.AFter tht they gather around in the living room talking and playing games.After that they left one by one.When they got hom ADam and Jezz but the kids to bed and had some alone time.While jezz mom was looking for any thing on jezz dad she findly found something and over to the computer and got on facebook and type in his name when she found him she starting freaking out Jezz JEzz! What mom? I found him!!!! she said. FOund who? YOur dad! Come on lets go to the computer.Okay okay mom i am coming.They went down stairs and over to the computer adam fallow them.I cant believe it Lori said.What Adam said. Hes stayed single all these years and has only me no other kids.JEzz said. Oh Adam said.WEll lets go meet him we will Lori said.HE lives in Cali down my disney world lets go! JEzz said. Okayy...Jezz yawned lets go to be and grabbed a hold of adam.Adam carried her up the stiars and to the bedroom.JEzz mom went to the bathroom change for bed and then went and liad down.She started thinking of the memoires.She started crying.She whispered to her self I miss you...I miss you all.I miss all the good times she cryed more.......To be Continued.....Waht you think happen next?

--

Kelly The Amazing Wonderland :D :D

November 30, 2011 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marie Moonsaga1

:o Amazing baby gurl you got some talent keep writing this your amazing :O

--

Brookie

:D :) :P :lol: 8) ;)

loves youuuuu! 

November 30, 2011 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Falcon

And.... *poof* He was found... :D Facebook can do wonderful things! :D

--

The sun may be setting, but this is not the end.

December 1, 2011 at 5:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amber

Buhh buhhh buhh!!!! They will find him And go shoping like no tommorrow!!!!!

--

No matter how much you try you will always come out postitive :)!

Have fun live life, live Free Realms :D!

December 1, 2011 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Wonderland

LOL AMBER and haha falcon yeah thts the majic power of this story rofl

--

Kelly The Amazing Wonderland :D :D

December 1, 2011 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.