Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > My Resignation

Kori

Dear Renegade members,

As much as I LOVED serving as an officer, I can no longer keep up with all the responsiblities of a true officer. I am also resigning as Renegader. Before, I said I would log on to Free Realms at least twice a week. I believe I do not deserve this officer position because nowadays, I can't even go on once a week. I want to give someone else my spot, someone who is actually dedicated to Renegade (officer-material). I am not giving up on you guys, but please, I hope you understand that I have so much work to focus on (IRL) because I'm trying to earn my masters in college, and so much more.

I would like to thank the 3 leaders who put this guild in shape. And the officers for making me feel at home. I also can't forget the others. Who ever you are, I freakin love you :)

I'll come back to visit my loves from time to time, but that's the best I can do.

If you would like to contact me, I check my Twitter from time to time. Follow me on @itsKori. If you are someone who is desperate for my company and really need my phone number, message me :P

Hope everyone has a wonderful time in Renegade. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Until we meet again!

Yours truly,

Kori Foxdale.

--

Renegader At Heart ♥

September 19, 2011 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivy

aww i am going to miss you kori :(

--

Poison Ivy13 the girl everyone loves to hates :D

IVY!

September 19, 2011 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Wonderland

awwww bye kori o

--

Kelly The Amazing Wonderland :D :D

September 19, 2011 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Raven
Administrator

I know how you feel Kori :(   You are gonna be missed. You sure were quick when you left...wouldn't give us a chance to try and stop you;)

September 19, 2011 at 7:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Aww, we'll miss you Kori! :( Hope you get your Masters though, and we hope you succeed in life! Thanks for being with us as long as you could.

--
September 19, 2011 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lazaris

Aw. Bye kori thx for being a great great officer

--

September 19, 2011 at 8:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kori

Merci, guys :) I'll say my last goodbyes during this weekend for those of you who I left without saying bye :(

--

Renegader At Heart ♥

September 19, 2011 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hippy_jezz
Administrator

Aww Kori, we are all gonna miss you..I wish you GREAT success with your Masters! Am hoping to go on to uni so am putting more effort in my school work  so I know how you feel..:)

Hope to see you IG along the way....x x x x x

September 20, 2011 at 2:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Kori, I commend and give you GREAT respect for your humility to actually say you dont deserve being officer :)

We all love you and will miss you

We have always had good memories since the time me and Laura met you to the sometimes fun tinychat chats :P

We will miss you so much

I am one who will die if i cant talk to you :P so give me your number! :)

Sincerely,     Lolaya :)

--

September 20, 2011 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

General Sean

Adios..Te Amo Kori. :) We Will All Miss You.

--

September 20, 2011 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gotherella

Aww kori :( All the renegaders shall truly very much indeed miss you, i wish you good luck with trying to earn your masters in college, i just know you'll do great in the future :)

--

September 21, 2011 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laura Goodheart

I just noticed this thread. I'm so sad that I didn't get to say good-bye but I think like a year ago we talked on Twitter. What's yoo twittterrr?

i miss you Kori, I'll never forget on how we met. I truly remember. :')

--
RENEGADE over all other guilds
May 11, 2012 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

DaNG it!Me too I'll miss you Kori :( Hope you get through with yer masters So long. Till we meet again... :(

--

May 11, 2012 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.