Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic Babbling > we want to be treated fairly!

The Eccentric Coco

:(:mad:we get treated badly in this guild. which has FORCED us to leave. i cant take that someone  is bullying me in this guild and my friends. yelling at me in guild chat and then nothing bad happens to them. at all in fact im the one being questioned when i shouldn't . in fact the person gets promoted. and gets all the perks while me  Shadow and Epix are really upset because of the fact we are being yelled at  in guild chat and nothing bad happens to them. but  all the bad happens to us .we are not joining back till we get treated fairly because  wat made us quit is being constantly yelled at in guild. and its not gonna get it sorted by questioning me and my friends all the time because the person who is actually causing the problems and blaming everything on us and keeps yelling at me in particular (and is not being questioned at all!!!!!!!!!!). i hate it so thats why i quit and thats why im posting this. :(:(

--

YOU

FAIL

ALOT

KTHUNKSBAI

:)

August 15, 2011 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shadowangel

yes i agree so much jake and a few other people arnt treating people fairly :'(

August 15, 2011 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Eccentric Coco

jake is sticking up for the person picking on us. (not questioning him at all believing the person yelling and not believing us because he is his friend!!!!!!!!!!!! (¬_¬)

--

YOU

FAIL

ALOT

KTHUNKSBAI

:)

August 15, 2011 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.