Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Jobs > What jobs would you guys like to see in the near future?

Lolaya
Administrator
Hey guys this is Lolaya with the question of the week! What jobs in Freerealms would you guys like to see included soon in the game? Feel free to include info on what it would do or what it would wear. :) BTW, all on topic posters will be entered in the raffle to win 20k in coins! -Sent from iPod Touch in Cucuta, Colombia about to go play bowling!
--

July 13, 2011 at 10:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lazaris

Hey lolaya i would like to see another combat job of some sort. I was thinking maybe spy kind of who has special weapons or gadgets. I think that would be fun

--

July 13, 2011 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator
That is a cool idea! Btw this little contest will end the 20th of July at 5pm CST
--

July 13, 2011 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lazaris

Cool will you submit our idea for free realms to make a new job or is a just a idea. Also you could go threw courses and you can lvl up and get like grappling hooks and stuff like that. You would where a black tux

--

July 13, 2011 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Sean

I Think That There Should Be A Gladiator Job. It Would Be Like Warrior, ONLY You Could Battle Only A Few Battles, And They'd Be More Tricky Then Normal. With Maybe 4 Goals.

--

July 13, 2011 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lazaris

NVM about the spy job.

They Should make a bmx job

With the bike ride you enter a minigame bmx park. You can learn new tricks and you can also upgrade you bike with new seats or paint or handle bars. You could also have a motor put on if you are a good enough lvl Also their could be some sort of monthly or weekly competition.

Their could be halfpipes, jumps and much more.

I think that would be awesome

--

July 13, 2011 at 1:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivy

i think we should try to get pet trainer back! i love that job (:

--

Poison Ivy13 the girl everyone loves to hates :D

IVY!

July 13, 2011 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scratchy

Anything ninja :P

--

KEEP IT REAL

<RENEGADE>

July 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Sean

LOL Scratchy. I Like Pet Trainer, AND The BMX Job...But Besides What JOB, I Wish Every Job Ran Like Adventurer And SC Colors Were Like They Were Before The Update!

--

July 13, 2011 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Maybe we should get a Musician job, more likely toward Adventurer. It can have it's minigames like Demo Derby and Kart Racing, and you can dress in anything you want. Just something off the top of the head.

--
July 15, 2011 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lando(Orlando Platniumcowl)

I am still recruit. I would like to become member rank cause I signed on this website. Even though I joined back in December or November, I forgot to start playing Free Realms. I started playing a month ago and I am maxed in Adventurer and a 2 time TCG champion!

--

Nexus forever!

July 15, 2011 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric

Gladiator and warrior? Same thing.

--

July 15, 2011 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Lol, I think Gladiator gets more respect though, and a lot more gear. :D There are different kinds of gladiators also, like there are different kinds of TCG cards (like Nature, Order, Machine, and Chaos).

--
July 15, 2011 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

General Sean

Right!! You Could Be Like Different Gladdiators..That'd Be SICK

--

July 15, 2011 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Yep :D

--
July 15, 2011 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lazaris

That would be pretty cool but i think they should make a hole new type of job. Like bmx. 

--

July 16, 2011 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

You didn't want the spy job, Zach?

--
July 16, 2011 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ever Luce

I would want to be a Paleotoligist on FR and idk if i spelled tht rite but it would be so kewl to be one cause u get to have dinosaur bones and stuff its been my dream to become a Paleontolagist

July 16, 2011 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Well, they do have minigames on that kind of stuff like Ambrose Worchester's Dig Site. I could be possible for a new job. I would personally vote for it because it would be more exciting than Miner and Blacksmith. :P

--
July 16, 2011 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lazaris

Well prince i am goin back and forth between spy or bmx witch one do you think would be better. I think they would both be fun

--

July 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.