Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Guild/Freerealms Help > Are we sure Evil Locos isnt really "Evil"?

Kacey Kutie

Heyy its kacey, and this is probably the last time i will be writing here, because someone in the guild is banning me from the chats, and kicking me out of the guild! Well i know who it is. It is............................... HARRY!!!!! Him and his "Brother" are kicking me from the guild and banning me from the site chat! Why? I DONT KNOW! Maybe, you guys should uhh start to look into this one.... idk about you but this seems important.... Well, if they dont ban me from here, then i'm safe, i guess. Well, please help me! this is real, you know.... And since Free Realms wont work on neither me or my brothers laptops, and we are banned from the chat, so Cya when i get back. and to harry, I hope you learn your lesson!

--
KaceyKutie:)
March 30, 2010 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kacey Kutie

Are they spreading rumors about me?? :(

--
March 30, 2010 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Ill try to get you to let you on the site, and no they are not

--

March 31, 2010 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kyle Icethrone
Limited Member

kacey, are you sure it was Harry?

--

Kyle Icethrone1

(AKA-coolest dude in Renegade xP)

April 1, 2010 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Lol cant you ask her when yuor near her lol heard you broke your arm

--

April 2, 2010 at 8:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laura Goodheart

Kyl broke his arm aw thts 2 bad okaY WEll hope ur safe Kace!!

--
RENEGADE over all other guilds
April 2, 2010 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

There back..................

--

April 2, 2010 at 5:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zoe Tinyfoot

guys he is a good guy im positive he didnt do that

--

you couldn't possibly hurt me

Golden Retriever picture gallery

April 2, 2010 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim Jason
Limited Member
i not do anything to ya especially kace and i though we cool kace.Why you think that person is me i innocent/ I swear to god choke me to die that i didn't do anything to us
--

April 2, 2010 at 8:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim Jason
Limited Member

plz let me know if ya find out that punk who try to harm me and i iwll kick their Their are kids on this site i if i know>that person must really hate me and real crazy , quit impress making a good plan now i got ban from guild chat , demoted and quit renegade,and know my acc got suspended. I just make sure that we all always cool and still friend. I don't want to plz don't hurt me.

--

April 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Well harry i thought we were friends but i have so much proof on how you did it, your motive, and the plan. Its obvious when you investigate.

--

April 3, 2010 at 7:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim Jason
Limited Member
first you call that im making a plan
--

April 3, 2010 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim Jason
Limited Member

i would like to help you solving problem lolaya , i know this guy are making a mistake.

--

April 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kacey Kutie

Harry, i have a feeling it was you, and you banned me from chat so nobody would know. i'm so dissapointed in you, and were cool?! after you kicked me and more than half the guild, you think were cool? idk, maybe you were drunk, but it was wrong. and it all comes back to you.

--
April 5, 2010 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kacey Kutie
Guys, I dont think Harry did it. Hes too kind hearted to do such a thing. We need to look Deeper into the situation
--
April 5, 2010 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kacey Kutie

We found out who really did it!!!!!! JOKER! Joker was upset with me because I disagreed on him being leader! then he wanted his guild to be better, so kicked parts of ours! it was all Revenge!

--
April 5, 2010 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zoe Tinyfoot

OMG are you sure?

--

you couldn't possibly hurt me

Golden Retriever picture gallery

April 5, 2010 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jáy
Site Owner

no, there is no way joker could have done it, first off i don't think he was online when you were kicked as i heard from other officers who were online at the time, also i knew joker before anybody else in the guild and he doesn't care if his guild is better, he just wants to be leader in a good guild, and also Joker couldn't have hacked Naomi's account, he doesn't know how

April 6, 2010 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laura Goodheart

I got with Jay 0n this 1, Total 100% right cause JokeR! Why would he do it what was his "motive" i mean No way g0 with Jay on this!

--
RENEGADE over all other guilds
April 14, 2010 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

I dont think it was joker, but one thing is true he is mean as #E!!, He started insulting me and calling me swear words in spanish lol

--

April 14, 2010 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.