Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > General Chat > Been awhile, huh?

Blind5pot

It's INSANE that years later I look on here, and everyone is still in touch. Coming from a guild in a game that died a couple years ago, that makes me proud to have been apart of this family. I've been through a lot since I've last spoken to everyone, but in a good way. I'm currently working for a sheet metal shop in Houston, TX (Air conditioning) making decent money. Engaged to a beautiful woman, which we're celebrating Mother's Day today. Because........ we have a GORGEOUS daughter! 7 months old, and her name is Matilda <3

Outside of working, and taking care of my daughter, I really just play chess online, and a game similar to smash bros. called "Rivals of Aether" (You should definitely try it out if you can spare $15)

Welp, that's pretty much it. I hope to hear from you all soon, and see how everyone is doing now. It's weird...... everyone is grown up now :p

Btw, if you don't recognize me by BlindSpot, I used to go by the username "HotWings"

May 8, 2016 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Well isnt this a treat. Congrats to you and your family Hotwings. Glad to know you're doing well. Also good to know that you still remember us here. Renegade will always be a family. Stop by sometime so we can have a chat!

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

May 11, 2016 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blind5pot

Thank you! I'll be sure to stop by from time to time (more frequently now) and chat :)

May 12, 2016 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie

It has been so so long! So glad to see you stop by and to hear things are good and well! And congrats to you and your family as well! :)

The only person I really keep in contact is with Dark (simply because he can't let go of the past loool), and I rarely check up here (sad face) but I hope everyone else is having a great summer/rest of the year! Don't hesitate if you want to keep in touch with me otherwise--I'm sure we can figure something out :P

June 1, 2016 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

Jamie pls dont say such things. It hurts me soul.

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

June 5, 2016 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.