Renegade

"Here is a test to make sure your life is complete, if your not in Renegade it isn't" - Jake Granitewave
"Individually, we are one drop. In Renegade, we are an ocean"- Smartblonde
"When I think of Renegade, only one word comes to mind: Awesome."- Falcon

Forums

Forum Home > Events > 2015 Renegade Reunion

Lolaya
Administrator

Hey everybody! I've felt nostalgic at many moments and really miss this community a lot. I had the idea of having a guildwide/sitewide/FreeRealms wide chat reunion for 2015. If its successful we can have one twice a year or every year.

To have this happen though, I need the community's input. What do you guys think? 

The poll is:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3ZXHJXM

Also if you're interested, please tell everybody you know from our community that might not visit this site as often. Email them, sext them (No please don't do this), text them, call for their presence, etc.

If we get more than 10 people at the reunion I will make sure to give away my rocker pants, sports shades, and Short Sleeve Flared shirts in every vault color I have!!!!! 

Can't wait for it to happen Renegaders.

Cya soon

--

November 27, 2015 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince The Rockstar

Lolaya at November 27, 2015 at 9:41 PM

Hey everybody! I've felt nostalgic at many moments and really miss this community a lot. I had the idea of having a guildwide/sitewide/FreeRealms wide chat reunion for 2015. If its successful we can have one twice a year or every year.

To have this happen though, I need the community's input. What do you guys think? 

The poll is:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3ZXHJXM

Also if you're interested, please tell everybody you know from our community that might not visit this site as often. Email them, sext them (No please don't do this), text them, call for their presence, etc.

If we get more than 10 people at the reunion I will make sure to give away my rocker pants, sports shades, and Short Sleeve Flared shirts in every vault color I have!!!!! 

Can't wait for it to happen Renegaders.

Cya soon

Sounds good, but how will you give your items away if they're already gone? :/

--
November 29, 2015 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darksaget2

I mean I'm down for it. I'll reach out.

--

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow :)

Darksaget2

November 29, 2015 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shadow Kevin

Sounds good to me! It's been way too long and I'd love to know how you all are doing.

--

ShadowKevin on Free Realms: Founder of Cascade, Was a Temporary Leader of Renegade, Founder of Renegade International

AirtightSpring3: On XBOX Live, Nintendo Network and The Steam Workshop, Created Riften Depths Mod and Has 10,000+ Gamerscore

AirtightSprings3: On Minecraft (Playing Hunger Games Servers)

JetLightning: On GameCenter for IOS and Creator/Leader of Renegade Clash of Clans 1200+ Trophies

RENEGADE

INTERNATIONAL

December 3, 2015 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Unicorns FTW

I don't see why not. Also Adam should join me in FFXIV because reasons.

December 8, 2015 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly Wonderland

has this already happen? i'd be so down to do this i had been actually thinking about seeing if you guys wanted to get together and tinychat or something because i miss all of yall.

--

Kelly The Amazing Wonderland :D :D

March 2, 2016 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Adam Vaporstinger

Anything Lolaya plans is bound to be an ETA of about ehh... 1-4 years ;) (and no, the reunion didn't happen if you didn't understand that statement).

--

Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why it's called the present. 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

May 15, 2016 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lolaya
Administrator

Adam Vaporstinger at May 15, 2016 at 8:29 PM

Anything Lolaya plans is bound to be an ETA of about ehh... 1-4 years ;) (and no, the reunion didn't happen if you didn't understand that statement).

That dang shade!!!!!!

--

April 17, 2019 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lil Stylezz

Lolaya at April 17, 2019 at 1:08 PM

Adam Vaporstinger at May 15, 2016 at 8:29 PM

That dang shade!!!!!!

Was it true though

April 17, 2019 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.